Chapter 80

"My god, why am I so excited to watch them ride a horse?"

"Looking at the time when Shi Fei handed it over, I actually felt that the two of them had a feeling of ten thousand years, and (exposed) their aunt laughed.

"This picture is too beautiful, it's a pity that it's not a wallpaper, crazy screenshots, this is too immortal."

"Are they two good friends? I can knock this picture for a year."

"It's so sweet, it's so sweet to me."

"You are sick, this is obviously recording a show, don't you want to organize CP everywhere? The parties will be embarrassed."

"Sister, please savour it. Isn't the interaction of the two of them sweet? Anyway, I'm lying in the bottom of their pit."

"I declare that the'black and white cp' is established."

"What the **** is the'black and white cp' upstairs, why don't you say it is black and white impermanence."

Later, I didn't know which of the live audiences who made troubles actually took out their mobile phones to play the full-fledged national style "Not a Man", which was actually quite satisfactory.

The barrage couldn't help but laughed, boasting that the music player was a talent.
Shi Fei put his hands around Gu Yueze's waist and put them in front. The two of them sat on the horse and walked slowly.

In addition to the horses, there are also carriages in this racecourse. The vj brother who was filming and the big brother in charge of the live broadcast are really hard enough. In order to be able to shoot smoothly, we discussed with the race staff in advance and hired a carriage.

The staff at the racecourse are responsible for driving the horses, while they are sitting in the carriage behind to take pictures, followed by aerial photography.

Shi Fei relied on the loud hooves of the horses, and the live cellphones were a little far away, and it was impossible to hear them. He boldly said, "Mr. Gu, you are riding a good horse, you are riding very stable."

Gu Yueze: "Well, I have practiced since I was young."

Shi Fei was very meaningful, with a wicked expression, "It turns out that I have been practicing horseback riding since I was a child. No wonder he is so skilled."

Gu Yueze realized what Shifei meant by “riding a horse” at this time. He is a dignified successor of the Gu family. Who would dare to play this kind of yellow in front of him|(color)|joking, if not for the instinct of being a man , I was almost given the routine by Shi Fei.

Seeing him not talking, Shi Fei smiled. It was very good to tease this ice gourd, especially seeing someone whose ears were red when he was licked by him, Shi Fei's mood was even better.

His Hanfu was originally designed with large sleeves, and his hands were hidden in the sleeves and he couldn't see it. Shi Fei (gan gan) crisply (touched Mo) on Gu Yueze's waist.

"It feels like you have a bit of abdominal muscles, do you usually have fitness?" Shi Fei naughty squeezed his abdomen.

Feeling that Gu Yueze's back was obviously straighter, his voice was slightly muted and said, "Don't make trouble."

Shi Fei's sly eyes flickered, "But I think your waist is very good, I think (touching Mo) (touching Mo) can't it?"

"You..." Gu Yueze's voice lowered, and then one hand grasped the saddle, and the other hand flew on his waist when he grasped it, followed by a sound: "Drive."

The horse, which was only walking slowly, began to run wildly.

Shi Fei fell back and then threw back on Gu Yueze's body, his whole body pressed tightly against his back.