Chapter 72

The program team gave them a bag of money, and it turned out that it was exactly one thousand yuan, saying that it was their funds for this mission, and they were not allowed to use their own money during the mission.

Gu Yueze asked: "One thousand yuan to make five sets of Hanfu? The material cost is also included here?"

Wei Weidong bit his head: "Yes."

Yu Wenwen asked, "One thousand yuan, is it not enough?" She didn't know much about Hanfu.

Li Hong shook his head and said, "I don't know the cost, but when I was shooting magazines, the Hanfu I wore on my body cost tens of thousands."

Jiang Yu's eyes were about to stare out: "tens of thousands?"

For their celebrities, tens of thousands of pieces of clothes are very common, but now doing the task, doing a thousand pieces of materials to become five sets of tens of thousands of dollars, this is simply impossible.

Wei Weidong said: "It's not so exaggerated. Clothes are expensive and cheap. Of course, Hanfu is the same."

Shi Fei said, “The fabrics of Hanfu are divided into chiffon, cotton, linen, silk, jacquard, etc. Even if we don’t count the cost of pattern-making, we can directly buy the finished sample fabric. The cheaper chiffon fabric is around 300 yuan. . And Hanfu generally has to be worn in several layers, such as xiong skirts, sub-shirts, tops, and petticoats."

In a word, this is a costly and fabric affair, and one thousand yuan is not enough.

Yu Wenwen blinked and asked, "How do you know this?"

Shi Fei picked up the phone, his face was not red and panting, and said, "I checked it just now."

Wei Weidong said with a smile: "Challenge, there is always some difficulty."

Everyone really wants to pull people out and beat them up. This is more than a little bit difficult, it's really hard.

But forget it. Many reality shows are meant to record the process of overcoming difficulties, and they are not willing to do so.

Then they found that the collapse was still behind, and they found that Tang Yang Road was away from the Eighteenth Lane where they were now, and it took forty minutes to walk.

Originally, time is not enough, and time is wasted on the road. This is forcing them to spend money on taxis, and then the budget will be reduced.

What's more, in the summer, the sun above their heads is very big. If you walk for forty minutes, you will be sweaty and all the makeup on your face will be spent. Then it will definitely become the dark history of their career.

Yu Wenwen thought: "If it doesn't work anymore, let's call it. Money should always be spent."

Li Hong also nodded: "Yes, I agree."

Jiang Yu seconded, Shi Fei did not comment.

In the end, some people said that someone should take care of the money. Originally, everyone suggested Li Hong.

Li Hong quickly shook his head, "No way, no way, my memory has plummeted after giving birth. It's not good if I lose everything and lose my money."

Yu Wenwen thought for a while and said, "Well, let's ignore Yueze, he has the best memory."

When you studied traditional Chinese painting at the Xianmeng Literature Club, you had seen Gu Yueze's amazing memory, and he was relatively at ease.

Although Jiang Yu always complained that Gu Yueze had taken the position next to his master, he was still convinced by Gu Yueze's memory.