Chapter 13

Shi Fei ignored Dai Liang's words and looked at Director Teng and asked, "Director, do you think so?" Because of the inflammation in his throat, his voice was slightly hoarse, not as pleasing as usual.

Director Teng: "A player was found to have been poisoned during the game. I must explain this to everyone. Shi Fei, do you have evidence to prove that this is not yours (gan)?"

Shi Fei smiled and laughed extremely disdainfully, and said, "When he suspects me, I need to provide evidence to prove myself? If he can't prove it, does it mean that I am the murderer? Did the program team investigate things like this? "

Dai Liang took two steps forward and pointed at him and said, "Isn't you who else? You are the most motivated in the entire program group."

Shi Fei said with a hoarse voice, "I think you are more suspicious."

Dai Liang said angrily: "You are talking nonsense, how can I be."

Shi Fei: "How impossible. Both of you are pending players. Zhuang Xinran's throat can't sing anymore. The most likely person is you. Isn't this motivation enough? Take a step back, even if I really see it. Zhuang Xinran is not pleasing to the eye. I don’t have to choose to do this kind of thing at this time. After all, I originally wanted to announce the promotion quotas of pending players today. I don’t know whether Zhuang Xinran can pass the test. Why should I do this more. It's better for me to wait until he is sure that he is promoted."

After listening to Shi Fei's analysis, everyone felt very reasonable.

"You, you, you just fart, I have the same siblings with Xin Ran, how could I hurt him." Dai Liang was so angry that his hair was about to stand up, and the blue veins on his neck floated up and his expression was grim.

"Since ancient times, has it been rare for you to sympathize with siblings and frame each other? It is more convenient for you to start because you are in the same dormitory with siblings." Shi Fei retorted.

He Xiaobei brought a bottle of water to Shi Fei to drink, worrying that so many things he said would affect his throat recovery. "You have a good talk with you, I won't argue with you." Dai Liang (强qiang) suppressed his anger, looked at Director Teng and said, "Director Teng, I want to check the room of Shifei, as long as this matter. He did it, and he will always leave evidence, and a search will reveal clues."

"You watched a lot of Gongdou Opera, right? It's me (gan gan). I left the poison in the dormitory for you to check? Is your head significantly taller?" Shi Fei took two more sips of water , The words are a bit too much, and it is indeed a bit uncomfortable.

He Xiaobei said, "I believe that Fei will not do such a thing."

Yu Zixing put on a noble face and said, "I also don't think Shi Fei can do this kind of thing, so he will search the dormitory based on Dai Liang's words. It is too disrespectful to people. You are cold words."

"..." He Xiaobei thought about a certain returning child who lacked knowledge of idioms, and wanted to get to the side to remind in a low voice: "It's unreasonable."

Yu Zixing: "They all mean the same thing."

Teng Haining put his hands behind him, took out the momentum of the chief director and said: "Someone has something like this in the program group. As the chief director, I must find out the truth of the matter and be responsible for your personal safety, otherwise one day If you don’t catch the murderer, you won’t be able to play with peace of mind. Of course, since we are going to check, I will not only check Shifei’s dormitory. To show fairness, I will check everyone’s rooms."

Teng Haining's words fell, and the players below obviously showed resistance. No one wanted to be suspected of searching the room like this, but they did not dare to resist.