Chapter 56

Shi Fei opened the closet and rummaged through his clothes. He regretted once again that he shouldn't let this big president in, or let him go now.

Forget it, for the sake of that face, to bear him for another day, no more.

He took out a pink (color) sweater suit and handed it over and said, "Well, I bought it and wore it once."

Gu Yueze looked at the pink (color) sweater, a little bit resisted: "Can other colors (colors) be fine?"

Shi Fei: "What's wrong with this face? How cute is pink and tender."

Gu Yueze hesitated.

Shi Fei raised his chin, put the suit on the bed and said, "Just this one, I don't want to wear it."

Gu Yueze hesitated for another three seconds, picked up the pajamas, and said, "I still lack a pair of underwear."

Shi Fei: Fuck cao)."

I shouldn't have gone to the vegetable market just now. I should go to the mall. I will do everything for this young master from start to finish.

Shi Fei took out a pair of underwear that he hadn’t worn and threw it to him, “I don’t care what purpose you live in my house. It’s best if you have everything you need. It’s impossible for you to use toothbrushes and towels tomorrow morning. Mine?"

"Good." Gu Yueze picked up his clothes and left.

The guest room is smaller than Shifei's room. The bed is only 1.5 meters away, and there is no extra decoration besides simple tables and chairs.

Gu Yueze first called the housekeeper, and then took the clothes into the bathroom (xi) for a bath.

After Gu Yueze left the room, Shi Fei held up the notebook again and watched the movie.

In the lower right corner, the editor of longevity information poked it over, [Big Bird, are you there? 】

A flightless bird: [Don't ask if it's there or not, just say something directly. 】

Edit Changsheng: [(Fuck cao). ] These words are usually sent to the author automatically by their editor. The editor is very busy, so I usually don’t have time to chat with the author. I didn’t expect it would be his turn this time.

Editor Changsheng: [Your new book "The King of All Destructions" has recently been asked by several groups of people about the copyright. I have sent you all their information. Look back and see if you have any intentions. 】

Can't fly: [This book has just been published, so don't worry. 】

Editor Changsheng: [What about your book "An Unknown World", the film and television copyrights have not been released, what do you think? 】
Five years ago, Shi Fei published the first small "Deadly Me" in Dianniang under the pseudonym "The Flightless Bird", a suspenseful and brain-burning novel.

The plot is laid out layer by layer, and the links are very compact. At first, because the niche type did not get much promotion opportunities, then it relied on the reputation of the tweet number, and then after the website ranked the recommendation, it began to shine. A book is a god.

The key point is that this article uses a slightly relaxed and funny style to write a high-IQ brain-burning crime novel, which makes many people a favorite.

With the help of this book, Wu Fei Niao became the Best Popular Novel Award and Best New Novel Novel Award of Dianniang.

The book was later published in many countries, and sales are very good.

It took Shi Fei about a year to write this book serially. I thought that after the end of one book, a second book would be published quickly in order to consolidate the popularity.