Chapter 18

Of course, Zhou Wen sings original works on the original track. Those who dare to choose the original track are obviously confident in themselves.

It is a pity that he met Shi Fei. He Lulu once called Shi Fei the best (strong qiang) vocal on their beauty track. His singing is always so steady.

This time he chose to sing a rock song "Black Fire". The deep singing voice, cold rhythm, and explosive music made the audience sing high. His typhoon is very (strong qiang), once he interacts with the audience Can blow up the stage, not to mention this kind of rock music that is already flaming.

As a star push officer, Jiang Yu couldn't help stand up and sway, so he almost played a call with a support light card.

In this pk, it was no surprise that Shi Fei won. According to the host Lu Peng's request, he walked to the nine major labels. He chose the first one in the third row and took the elevator up.

He Xiaobei saw that Shi Fei passed the test smoothly, and the heart of holding up was relieved a little, and Brother Fei also passed the test smoothly. He must cheer and not fall behind.

Standing in the Jiugongge, Shi Fei has confidence in He Xiaobei. Among the remaining players, only Xu Ruhao, who is similar in strength to He Xiaobei, has only one magic sound track. The others' singing skills are slightly inferior to He Xiaobei. First, including Zhuang Xinran.

Of course, Chen Boyang, who has an original track, should also be careful. It is not that he is not afraid of singing skills. The opponent's original ability is good. If he can come up with a very good original composition of lyrics and music to add points, he may be overtaken.

By Jiang Yu's draw, he drew two goals, one is Zhuang Xinran and the other is He Xiaobei.

He Lulu pretended to stare angrily at Jiang Yu and said, "Mr. Jiang Yu, you are not refusing to marry and just retaliate against me like this. Let us on the track kill each other (kill sha)."

Jiang Yu: "It's purely arranged by God, I won't carry this pot."

The two went to the stage, and Lu Peng took the opportunity to ridicule: "The two players are both on the beautifying track, but now they are standing on the stage to perform pk. How about describing your opponent in two sentences? Xin Ran, you speak first."

Zhuang Xinran looked at the stage, looked at Shi Fei and quickly moved away, and finally fell sideways on He Xiaobei and said, "He Xiaobei is a very talented player and an opponent I don't want to meet. In the past few games, his performance has surprised me (yanyan). But since I met, I will go all out."

Zhuang Xinran has high emotional intelligence and mellow speech. In contrast, He Xiaobei is a little more cautious. He clenched the microphone with both hands and gritted his teeth and said seriously: "I will work hard and will not lose to you."

Then it was gone.

Lu Peng: "Well, Xiaobei is a person who is not good at speech, so let's use music to speak, come on, music."

He Xiaobei sang first. Compared with the last time in the dark series "Fairy Tale Town", this time he changed to the sad and inspirational song "Redemption".

He Xiaobei is usually weak (sex xing), but when he arrives on stage, he feels like a different person. He is born with a wide range. He can sing high notes and low notes. With his unique voice, the song "Redemption" The song is 100% reproduced.

He sang this song very well, even better than the previous "Fairy Tale Town".

After He Xiaobei finished singing, it was Zhuang Xinran's turn. Having suffered from the last repetition of the style, this time he has long remembered (sexual xing), instead of choosing a love song, he chose a high-pitched "My Paradise".