Chapter 35

After solving the problem on the Internet, Shi Fei prepared to enter his new company "Yuan Studio" with a relaxed mood.

When I turned my head and saw this studio, I felt that I had no confidence again. Shi Fei said quietly, "I regret bringing you here, or you should go, it's still too late. I feel like I will enter the fire pit if I don't go. "

He Xiaobei was packing the guitar in a box and responded with a smile: "Where are you going, where will I go."

Ikukoxing asked in a low voice, "Do you care about the rice?"

Wu Yan said, "Can you control it?"

Before Shi Fei answered, at this moment a person ran out of him, who looked like he was about 30 years old, and looked handsome. When he came out, he gave Shi Fei a warm hug: "Xiao Feifei, you are finally here."

Yu Zixing hadn't recognized each other when he grew up abroad. He Xiaobei and Wu Yan did recognize him. They were a little surprised: "Brother Fei, you mentioned that the studio run by a friend is Senior Song Yiyuan? "

Song Yiyuan debuted at the age of fifteen. In the era when he was not paying attention to traffic, his influence and the degree of being liked by fans were not worse than those of Jiang Yu, the current top performer. The concert was also hard to find.
Later, he moved to the film and television industry, worked hard and was willing to make progress. Even if he was born in a non-major class, his acting skills have slowly gained everyone's support and a representative of the powerful faction.

It's a pity that it's not popular now.

"Don't give me a close, this is the company you are talking about? It covers an area of   20,000 square meters?" Shi Fei disliked looking at this company that looked like a factory building, but it was nothing beautiful and tall.

"What? Our company covers an area of   20,000 square meters, with spacious offices and excellent dormitory conditions.

Shi Fei curled his lips, with an expression of "I believe you a ghost".

"Okay, okay, let's be honest. This was originally a handicraft factory, but when it went bankrupt, I rented it out as an office space. It's good, that is, it is spacious and far away from the city, and quiet. "Song Yiyuan said proudly.

"It's because it's cheap." Shi Fei ruthlessly pierced it.

"I'll take you in first." Song Yiyuan didn't care about being dismantled, and smiled as a guide for everyone.

After a round of introduction, everyone has a deeper understanding of how shabby this so-called "One Yuan Studio" is.

The venue is really big, but the entire studio staff adds up to less than one hand.

The big one is lonely.

"Senior Song Yiyuan, aren't you a senior in the entertainment industry? How could this be?" He Xiaobei asked curiously.

Yu Zixing and Wu Yan also stretched their heads, wanting to listen.

He was still a hot actor two years ago, and then he didn't know how to do it, and he gradually disappeared from the screen.

He Xiaobei and many of them even thought Song Yiyuan had quit the entertainment industry.

Song Yiyuan sighed and explained the matter.

It turns out that Song Yiyuan was also an artist of the Sky Star Media Company. Sky Star Media made him popular, and of course he also made a lot of money on him.

He had wanted to slowly change his career behind the scenes since a few years ago, but the company has never agreed.

Song Yiyuan didn't have any requirements, and he didn't plan to leave the company until the contract ended.