Chapter 64

Shi Fei entered the mode of playing chess. With teacher Wang Pingyang's stick behind, Shi Fei did not dare to take it lightly, and he dared not stray randomly when his fingers were not playing chess.

I am too hard.

Shi Fei began to concentrate on playing chess. The first step was three to five. After one round, the second move...

Wang Pingyang below nodded when he saw this step. This guy's chess style is still the same as in previous years. He likes to start with a steady early stage, consolidate his position first, and then wait for an opportunity to counterattack.

People who are unfamiliar with his strategy tend to think that he is the conservative type, but the opponent is the layout type.

Unknowingly, the chess game was set up, and finally the fangs were revealed and the sickle was swung towards the opponent.

The moving speed of artificial intelligence is very fast, but Shifei's moving speed is not slower than the opponent.

"I haven't seen it clearly yet, Shi Fei has moved away. This is too fast."

"I don't regret it, does he no longer consider it? In case of a wrong move, there is no regret."

"Anyway, I didn't expect to understand, I just want to see the beautiful beauty of the age."

"I don't know chess at all, and I ask experts to answer. Is Shi Fei's move a pretence or is he really capable?"

"Hey, Shi Fei's car was eaten. Is he going to lose? I beg a master to answer."

The start was Changqi, so Shi Fei walked fast. In the mid-term, he walked a little bit slower. This created an illusion for viewers who did not understand chess before the live broadcast.

The other car that flew after a while was eaten again.

At the beginning, there were many people who had learned chess on the barrage to analyze Shi Fei's path. Some people said that Shi Fei was wrong with this step and that it was wrong, and many people thought that he was about to lose.

As more and more pieces of chess pieces were eaten by him, netizens were anxious for him, but Shi Fei himself was equally calm and composed.

Just when everyone thought that Shi Fei couldn't do it anymore, his (kill sha) was recruited, and he sprinted all the way and ate the opponent's pieces one by one.

People who said that Shi Fei was about to lose were beaten in the face one by one.

"Fuck, Shi Fei's layout is too scary, and he looks like he is about to lose. This will reverse the situation."

"Has the situation reversed? But if I count the pieces, there are still fewer red pieces than black ones?"
"People who have studied chess for five years say they can't understand Shifei's way at all. I feel that what I learned is fake chess."

"I am at the level 5 of chess amateur, saying that I am a waste material, and I hope that some big players can review and analyze the game afterwards."

As the competition became fierce, the number of people in the live broadcast room continued to rise again. In the morning, because of the existence of Fei Fei, the popularity of the live broadcast room has been rising. After all, Shi Fei has the name of Mr. J’s painter. .

I thought that playing chess in the afternoon would not attract so many people. I didn't expect that the popularity would increase instead of falling. More and more people would give rewards. The treasure chests below accumulated hundreds of unopened.

The ‘Little Fairy of Zhalang’ can’t believe that she’s so popular. In the past, she could only be regarded as a second-tier popularity on the platform. Now that the popularity rises, the first-line anchors can compete.