Chapter 68

Xue Wei was still thinking about how to deal with this time flight in the future, but the police arrived before the person was out of the game.

"Ms. Xue, please come with us. There is a malicious poisoning incident that requires your cooperation in the investigation."

There was a moment of panic in Xue Wei's eyes, thinking that she was doing something pretty (gan), and then calmed down and said, "Why are you taking me away without proof?"

"If you have anything, just follow me and check it." The police took the person away, regardless of whether Xue Wei wanted it or not.

The anchor who has not closed the live broadcast directly filmed this scene, and the netizens were surprised one by one.

"Fuck, what's the situation, why is this President Xue Wei taken away?"

"I was near the Ziwei Hotel and saw teacher Yanyan being taken to an ambulance at the time. I don't know if it is related to this."

"No, it's not just a game, why did you make a plot?"

"Who knows, didn't Shi Fei reveal that this challenge book was also under the Zuijiang Literature Society? Who knows what they think."

"This **** Drunken River Literature Club does not look like a good person at first glance at the president and woman."

"It's too early for you to make a conclusion. The police haven't said anything yet, and let you finish each one."

"Although I don't like Xue Wei very much, I can't mess around without evidence. It's not good to wrong people like this."

No matter what, Xue Wei was finally taken away by the police.

Today is another day when Shifei dominates the hot search.

Whether it's winning the famous Western painter Galen Naham in the morning, or winning AI Intelligence in the man-machine war in the afternoon, or playing the song "Water Dragon Yin" in the evening, it is enough to make people correct the time. Fei's talents look sideways.

This 18-year-old boy has talents that people can constantly tap.

Even Shifei’s fans have a weird situation. Fans of other people’s homes are worried about their idol business ability, too few talents are easy to be attacked, and Shifei’s fans are always worried about too much idol talent. Will retreat and run away.

There are also big fans jokingly posted on Weibo: [Feige, please stop being so knowledgeable, please be an idol who eats by face. (Helpless.jpg)]

No matter what, today is a happy day for Shi Fei fans. In addition to watching the live broadcast of their idols during the day, they can also watch the reality show "The Sims" of idols at night.

It happened to be one hour after the end of the Chinese and Western music competition in the evening. Happiness is like a tornado, and it cannot be stopped when it comes.

"The Sims" starts broadcasting on time at nine o'clock in the evening, this is to coordinate with the real-time broadcast of the video website.

I've seen everyone's houses in the pilot film before, and the opening scene in the feature film is everyone on the bus.

When the netizens saw Jiang Yu getting in the car, they flew over and sat, but Gu Yueze took the lead. His depressed and aggrieved expression made Jiang Yu's fans and passers-by amused.

"Brother Jiang: I am wronged but I will not say."

"Brother Jiang was Shi Fei's star promoter in the draft. Their (guan) line is really good."