Chapter 73

After understanding the one-sided knowledge, the first thing everyone has to do is to draw the design drawings they want.

Although everyone said that they put their hope on Shi Fei at the beginning, they didn't really leave it all to him.

The master drew out the design with a simple drawing method (color), and Tian Sihan next to him instructed that which Hanfu has any form and cannot be spelled randomly.

When he arrived at Gu Yueze, Tian Sihan was surprised to find that Gu Yueze, who had not been guided, was completely correct in the preparation of Hanfu.

Tian Sihan asked: "Have you studied this?"

Gu Yueze's voice was cold: "I have read several related books."

Shi Fei was a little surprised, "Wow, not bad."

Gu Yueze, who was praised, had no expression on his face, and his deep black eyes flashed under his bangs.

Last time in Chinese painting, he could not answer Li Bowen’s question from Chaogang. Later, Gu Yueze was upset in his heart, and he would not let it (fa) give birth to the same incident again.

As an investor, he knew the content of the show in advance, and had been rushing to scan the information on Hanfu a few days ago.

Shi Fei smiled, and his white fingers continued to draw on the drawing.

Halfway through the painting, Jiang Yu looked up and wanted to twist his sore neck, and then saw that the two people on the opposite side happened to look at each other, which looked strange.

"Why do you think the two are weird?" Jiang Yu forced in a low voice in his heart.

Gu Yueze's cold facial paralysis, wouldn't it be because of his master's beauty?

Then Jiang Yu shook his head and denied his inner thoughts. It must have been brainwashed by Ling Xia's recent fanciful novel. How could this be possible.

Jiang Yu then lowered his head to continue painting.

In the end, it took an hour and everyone was almost done drawing, and they wanted to see how each other was drawing.

Li Hong's paintings are still quite good, although the lines are not so smooth, at least she can see clearly what she wants to express.

Yu Wenwen's is also okay. The girls are more careful. Although the design drawings are not very good, you can still look at them.

When Jiang Yu's drawing paper stood up, everyone couldn't help laughing.

Yu Wenwen clutched her belly and laughed wildly: "Jiang Yu, what are you painting? Does the chicken wear a skirt?"
Jiang Yu glared at him and said, "I am clearly painting a male Hanfu, haven't I come out?"

Yu Wenwen smiled and slapped the table and said, "Forgive me, I really didn't see it."

Jiang Yu put his painting away and raised his chin. He didn't feel ugly at all. He praised himself, "That's a level you don't appreciate. Besides, if you don't look at Gu Yueze's paintings, maybe he painted them. Not as good as me."

Master didn't dare to compare, so I didn't believe that Gu Yueze could paint better than himself.

Tian Sihan walked over to Gu Yueze and looked at it, and said mischievously: "That's really a'Sao Wurui'. The painting is really better than you."

Put up Gu Yueze's painting and show it to Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu saw that Gu Yueze actually drew a relatively complete design. There are no facial features on the figure, but that is not important. The clothes underneath have clear lines. You can imagine what his clothes will look like.