Chapter 28

"I have liked singing since I was a child, and music is everything to me. I know that there are masters in this program group. When I picked up this song and song, I hesitated for a long time. I was really just confused for a while, you forgive me. good or not?"

Zhuang Xinran became more excited as he talked, his eyes were red, and he grabbed Shi Fei's arms excitedly, with sincere and sincere words.

Shi Fei took out his hand and said faintly: "Not only do you want to stay on this stage, you are also going to treat this song as your own private property, otherwise you won't even think about the copyright registration. If I had not registered the copyright overseas, I would be the one sitting here today begging for mercy."

"No, I won't do that. My purpose is just to stay on the stage." Zhuang Xinran quickly explained.

Shi Fei said, "That's OK. You said before that you asked me to post an apology on Weibo and explain the matter clearly. Now that the truth is in front of you, I only need you to post an apology on Weibo. This is not difficult. Right."

Zhuang Xinran's eyes flickered: "Doesn't everyone know that I took your work, I will be boycotted by the entire music scene."

"Take it? You really know how to use words, you belong to plagiarism." Jiang Yu sneered: "Have you never thought about the result when you plagiarized someone else's work? Do you dare to do it?"

Zhuang Xinran's eyes were red, as if he had been wronged by the sky, he shook his head and said, "I am not, I just..."

Then he turned his gaze to Teng Haining and pleaded: "Director Teng, I really didn't mean it. I'm only 21 years old. I don't want my life to be ruined like this. I really like singing. I will never dare to sing again. , Can you spare me once? And this kind of incident will not be good for the show team. It will affect the word-of-mouth ratings of "The Most (Strong Qiang) Idol". Netizens will be disappointed with the show."

Zhuang Xinran begged and knelt down, without any hesitation, tears were falling.

That courage also made Shi Fei look at him with admiration. He was originally a face with an audience's affinity, and when he started crying for mercy, the effect was not worse than that of a woman's Pear Blossom, which made people feel distressed.

Pleaded with Teng Haining and used the word-of-mouth ratings he cared about most as a point of persuasion. This scheming method is no wonder that his singing skills were not the best, but he came to the end.

Chu Yuefei and He Lulu did not speak, waiting for them to discuss the results themselves.

Zhuang Xinran’s words moved Teng Haining to a certain extent, especially he is still striving for the next stage of "Challenge Without Limits" on the stage. The reputation of this program will directly affect whether he can be the general manager of that program. director.

Attach it to Liang Wei's ear and ask him to go out and call Wu Zi (Qiangqiang). After all, Zhuang Xinran is an artist he has just signed. When this happens, the attitude of their company is also very important.

"What is there to discuss? The facts are in front of us. Shi Fei just asked Weibo to apologize, but didn't say that he was going to sue him. It was tolerant enough." Jiang Yu felt that these people were annoying. So far, there is no result.

"Zhuang Xinran is an artist of Tianxing Media. Now that something like this happens, I always have to notify the other company." Teng Haining said politely to Jiang Yu.

"Notice it, it's impossible for people from Tianxing Media, they still want to cover up." Jiang Yu's expression is cross-brows, his brows are about to go to the sky, it is conceivable that there are some ways to deal with them. How impatient.