Chapter 10

Shi Fei chose a sad love song about the plot after his lovers were forced to break up due to various practical reasons. The lyrics and tunes are very sad.

Everyone feels that Shi Fei’s eighteen-year-old candidate was at a disadvantage in choosing this song. Eighteen-year-old people experience very few feelings, and they lack emotional experience to sing this song.

Whether a singer can sing a good song is as important as whether he chooses a song that suits him.

The music sounded, and Shifei's voice sounded.

As a result, Shi Fei once again surprised everyone.

Sad tunes, resonance singing, he actually sang this song with feelings as the emphasis and timbre (color) as the supplement, he directly used music to bring everyone into his sad mood.

The scene of a love song, as well as the star-promoting official, all had eyes blushing, and there were intermittent slurping sounds.

He Lulu held the microphone for a long time and couldn't calm down. After adjusting for a while, she said, "Your breath is very good. When singing this song, you abandon all the skills of dazzling skills, and only use your deepest feelings to sing. The feeling of the song has been sung. I will give you full marks for this song. I am not afraid of your pride. I hope you can have more songs that make my heart beat and shine."

This is the only player who can excite He Lulu to speak such a lot of words after all the players have finished singing.

Zhuang Xinran was standing on the waiting table beside him, his face (color) was slightly pale. He originally wanted to use love songs to block Shi Fei and save his face, but he did not expect to trap himself instead.

However, Shi Fei can sing a sad love song to its true meaning, how old is he? Haven't experienced unforgettable love affair, where did he feel the same feeling that he sang such an artistic conception?

How did that happen? This is not the result he expected.

Facing He Lulu's compliments, Shi Fei was not too proud or overly ecstatic. His expression was relatively calm. After thanking He Lulu for the promotion, he walked towards the promotion position next to He Xiaobei.

Yanzhu accidentally caught Jiang Yu's expression, and his face suddenly became speechless.

This person's eyes are too stunned, the words "Master is mighty, Master Niubi" are almost written on his face. It is estimated that if this will give him a light sign, he will be happier than anyone else. Fortunately this will The camera was not facing him.

Shi Fei sat quietly in the promotion stand watching other players' games.

It lasted for more than an hour, and the 12-in-4 of the Meiyan Circuit ended. In the end, He Xiaobei, Shi Fei, and Yu Zixing won the qualifications for the Meiyan Circuit.

The remaining three players to be determined are Zhuang Xinran, Ding Chen and Dai Liang.

All the others were eliminated. This game also let the other two track players understand the strength of the beauty track.

I thought that the beauty track basically relies on the face, and the strength will not be very strong. I didn't expect this track to be like a crouching tiger, hidden dragon.

In the afternoon and evening, Shifei also participated in the recording of the original track and the magic sound track, and got some people's level (touching Mo) to the bottom.

…………

In the evening, Zhuang Xinran sat on the (bed chuang), holding a sheet of music in his hand, which was the sheet he picked up when he entered the dormitory the first day.