Chapter 59

The fact that Shi Fei was participating in the literary club competition was quickly broadcasted through the Douyu live broadcast, and more and more people flocked to the live broadcast rooms of the two anchors.

Wu Zi (Qiangqiang) also received news over there, he has been very decadent recently.

Since (fa fa) was born, he just wanted to take Shifei to'Mr. J'. Afterwards, it proved that everything he did was to boost Shifei's popularity, and he was so angry that he had high blood pressure.

This incident even reduced him to the laughing stock of the industry.

More importantly, the senior management was very disappointed with his successive missteps, and gradually lost confidence in him.

Half a month later, the company wanted to invest in a new talent show, but this time it sent someone to it. In the past, the recruits who signed the draft were sent to him.

Obviously he was cutting power.

But Wu Zi (Qiangqiang) has no way at all right now. He is sitting in the office with his legs on the table and smoking a cigarette to relieve his boredom.

The big back, which I used to be neatly combed, has been casual in the past two days.

The assistant suddenly broke in and said excitedly: "Director Wu, good news, Shi Fei is going to be unlucky."

Wu Zi (强qiang) raised his eyebrows and lowered his legs, "What's the situation?"

The assistant happily handed him the live broadcast on his mobile phone and said, "Just 20 minutes ago, an anchor named'Zhalang Little Fairy' was broadcasting the match between Zuijiang Literature Club and Xianmeng Literature Club."

Wu Zi (Qiangqiang) looked at the screen for a while, and it happened that there was no time to fly. He raised his head and asked, "What does it matter to me?"

The assistant pointed to the screen and said, "Shi Fei is inside. He represents the students of Xianmeng Literature Club and the people of Zuijiang Literature Club to draw and paint." At that moment, the screen turned to Shi Fei, and he was wearing a black (color) sweater with a low profile. Sitting in the crowd.

Wu Zi (qiang qiang) picked up the file on the desk and knocked on the assistant's head, "Are you here to **** me off? Remind me of what I did before?"

As long as it comes to Shi Fei painting, Wu Zi (Qiang Qiang) will think that he forcibly assigned the identity of'Mr. J'to Shi Fei, but the other party really did it. All he spent in the early stage was all fueling the flames. Fei's popularity has gone a step further when helping.

If it weren't for himself, Shi Fei, a talented person who had left halfway through the talent show, would have grown so quickly in popularity, it would have been almost the first-line traffic. Every time he thinks about this, he doesn't get out of anger, and his mouth becomes frustrated.

"Director, please listen to me first. This Xianmeng Literature Club has always promoted Chinese literature. Their painting academy has always taught students Chinese painting. This time, Shi Fei represents that Xianmeng Literature Club can only paint Chinese painting." Assistant guard Own head quickly explained.

Wu Zi (Qiangqiang) obviously hadn't reacted yet. The assistant quickly turned out Shi Fei's previous paintings and said: "All of Mr. J's public paintings are all Western paintings, and none of them are Chinese paintings."

Wu Zi (强qiang): "What do you mean?"

The assistant said: "I am boldly guessing that Shi Fei should not be able to paint Chinese painting." Then he turned up the previous live broadcast recorded by netizens and said, "Look, Director Wu, originally this Xue Wei meant that the two sides compete together. However, I deliberately added one after Xianmeng Literature Club selected the candidates for the competition. I could only draw the type promoted by my own literature agency. You did not see that Tang Xiangyang and Wang Pingyang had their faces black at the time. Look here. When Shi Fei heard this, his face (color) changed. Obviously, all of this was unexpected. If Shi Fei can paint Chinese paintings, would he still have to put on such an expression?"