Chapter 17

Yao Feifei, as the president of Shi Fei’s support club, has not recorded the show since Shi Fei, but she fanned him when the vcr came out. At that time, she fanned his Yan. Later, after the show started, she was sung by Shi Fei. Impressed.

At this time, Nie Xinyu, another member, was giving out aids.

"Has the'take millet from the fire' arrived? He said that he would come, and he urged to leave a support for her." Yao Feifei checked the id of the fans who entered to confirm whether it was really her own Fans of Nie Xinyu next to him.

"I haven't seen that this time the fundraising'take millet from the fire' gave 200,000 yuan in one go. The one who can give so much money all at once must be a rich, white, rich and beautiful person with outstanding temperament. If someone comes here. , I can definitely recognize it at a glance." Huozhong Suozi usually bubbling in the group is not a lot, but he is the first batch of fans who fly while flying, or a big fan, Weibo has more than two thousand Concerned.

I often hold activities such as forwarding lottery draws, and I am currently the biggest fan.

Originally, Yao Feifei wanted her to serve as the president of the East China member, but she was too busy to push her away.

While the two were talking, suddenly there was a dark figure in front of them. When they looked up, they saw a tall woman in a black dress sneaking (touching Mo) (touching Mo) to Shi Fei's recruitment office, holding a silk scarf tightly. Covering his face, he asked in a low voice, "This is Shi Fei's fan cheering office, right?"

Yao Feifei glanced at the strange person and asked, "That's right here. If you want to receive it, you must show the id voucher for purchase."

The woman in the black dress quickly passed the screenshot of her long-good mobile phone to the other person to see. Yao Feifei was surprised when she saw the id above: "You are'taking millet from the fire'?"

Yao Feifei glanced at Nie Xinyu, and said, what about Bai Fumei's temperament?

Nie Xinyu: "..."

No one thought that taking millet from the fire would be such a tall woman.

When ‘take millet from the fire’ got the red (colored) aid, the eyes under the sunglasses were narrowed into a slit.

"Bye bye, come on, I'll go now." The other party happily planned to leave with the aid.

Yao Feifei hurriedly said: "The show is about to start recording, won't you go in and watch it live?" Those who can throw hundreds of thousands of fund-raising at will, for a ticket worth thousands of dollars, it is definitely not a problem.
"I'm in a hurry, I can't watch the scene. I will check the internet when I look back. This time I will mainly come over to get aids. Come on." After talking about taking millets from the fire, I hurried to leave. I almost got my feet.

Yao Feifei and Nie Xinyu glanced at each other, and soon someone came to receive the aid, and quickly went to work.

When ‘picking millet from the fire’ hurriedly entered the corner, he quickly got into a van.

As soon as I got into the car, I quickly took off my hat and wig, and showed that true face. It was not Jiang Yu, who the star push official could be.

On a hot day, he covered his face with a silk scarf, and a layer of sweat came over his face. The agent Ling Xia quickly took a tissue to wipe the sweat for him, and then went to get the clothes he was going to wear when recording the show. The face said helplessly: "You said you, don't you just want to get Shifei's aid? Is it necessary to toss yourself like this? If you let your fans know that you are dressed like this, would you still be a human being? Isn't it enough for the assistant to pick up this kind of thing?"