Chapter 42

Hearing Jiang Yu's unusual voice, everyone felt different, and they immediately gathered around to watch, and they were all surprised at once.

On Gu Yueze's desk, a pair of red (colored) plums was drawn on a piece of paper, and the black (colored) branches were dotted with red plums on it.

"Your paintings are too good?" Yu Wenwen was surprised when she saw Gu Yueze's paintings.

Li Bowen heard that he walked over and watched, and found that although Gu Yueze still lacks his brush skills and the level of plum painting is not clear enough, it is indeed a good painting. At least among the newcomers, it is definitely top-notch. Many have learned a lot. A month old student may not be able to draw such a picture.

"Have you studied before?" Li Bowen asked.

"No." Gu Yueze raised his head and glanced at the plum painting Li Bowen put on the easel, then lowered his head and added a few more strokes.

It can be seen from his actions that Gu Yueze is completely imitating.

Li Bowen couldn't believe it: "Are you imitating me to paint? The first time you paint?"

Gu Yueze: "Yeah."

Li Bowen was hit a little bit. His level is certainly much better than Gu Yueze, but the problem is that he has studied painting for more than ten years, and it is the first time that Gu Yueze paints.

The reason why he was accepted as an apprentice by Tang Xiangyang was naturally because of his extremely high talent for painting. Master once praised his ability to learn painting (strong qiang), and he was the fastest learner among all the masters.

But even so, when he first started to learn plum painting, he kept painting in the room for half a month before he had such an effect as Gu Yueze.

He must have learned it before, otherwise no one who is a beginner can paint like this, so it can be explained through Gu Yueze's answer to what he said in the morning.

How can someone just listen to someone else's dictation and write it down all the time. Not only did he say it for a minute, but he said it for more than an hour in the morning.

There are so many geniuses in the world.

Thinking about it this way, Li Bowen's expression on Gu Yueze suddenly showed a hint of disdain. It has long been heard that people in the entertainment industry like to add various personalities to themselves, and it is true.

Does this Gu Yueze now want to add "study dominance" to himself?

"The first thing you need to learn to paint is character (xing)." Li Bowen left an unclear sentence, and the group of people next to him frowned slightly, thinking that there was something in his words.

Gu Yueze glanced at Li Bowen faintly, without saying anything, his eyes were cold and indifferent, as if he was looking at an insignificant person.

At this time, Li Bowen turned his head to Shifei to check, "Shifei, how did you draw..."

The last word was stuck in his throat, and Li Bowen's face (color) froze there on the spot.

What Li Bowen teaches is only the simplest way of painting plum blossoms. If Gu Yueze looked like imitated before, then Shi Fei here is completely a mature work.

Plum blossoms are painted in a freehand way. The five-petal plum blossoms are dotted with one stroke, like a circle and not a circle, with a white center and dotted stamens.

The brightness of the petals also changes in depth, which further reflects the sense of volume and perspective (guanguan).

Even Shi Fei's plum petals are divided on the front side, and the Guan Guan system handles them very well.