Chapter 19

Anyone who understands music can hear that He Xiaobei's singing skills are better than Zhuang Xinran (qiang).

However, his popularity lags far behind Zhuang Xinran. What Shi Fei said just now was cryptic, and many viewers didn't even know what he wanted to do.

Jiang Yu understood what Shi Fei wanted to be sarcastic in an instant, and he was so angry that he clapped his hands and wanted to stand up.

Damn, playing shady in front of him, is he really dead?

It was stopped by a look from Shi Fei.

Shi Fei walked to Lu Peng's side and said, "Ms. Lu Peng, can you borrow my microphone to use it?"

Lu Peng was very embarrassed. He knew the reason for Shi Fei’s anger. He had hosted so many shows and had never seen such a strong player. In his heart, he was wronged for He Xiaobei, but he was just a host and he was not qualified. Regarding the ability to change something, he said in a round-the-clock way: "Shifei, can you say anything when you step down?"

Jiang Yu took down the microphone on the rack in front of him, held it high and said, "Take mine."

Taking the microphone from Jiang Yu's hand, Shi Fei held the microphone in his hand and looked at He Lulu. Then his eyes fell on Chu Yuefei and asked, "Teacher Chu Yuefei, if I remember correctly, you have been in the industry until now. It should be 15 years."

Chu Yuefei replied with a black face: "He debuted at the age of 17, and this year has been 15 years."

Shi Fei said word by word: "I remember you once said that you were treated unfairly when you debuted, so you hate such things (fat). Then have you ever thought about it? One day you yourself become the person you hate?"

All the players took a deep breath. They knew that Shi Fei was quite rigid, but he didn't expect him to be so cruel that he would dare to directly question the evaluation of the star push officer, and even openly question the other party's playing shady.

No matter how good Shi Fei looks and how good he sings, he is still a newcomer who has not made his debut and has no connections. Chu Yuefei wants to block (kill sha) him in minutes, and he does not even need Chu Yuefei to take action. He disrupted the program group. The recording of the show, the editing of the show team later gave him a ghost, and a few shots would allow Shi Fei to end the draft game early.

Chu Yuefei took a deep breath and said loudly, "I am commenting on the principle of fairness and justice, and commenting on my professionalism. I know that you and He Xiaobei are good friends, but I am a star promoter. , I must be responsible for every player, the stage is not a trifle, I hope you can respect this stage."

He Xiaobei returned anxiously, pulling Shi Fei and whispering, "Brother Fei, don't say anything." He himself was pending, but he couldn't hurt Fei anymore.

Shi Fei patted He Xiaobei on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry."

Looking at Chu Yuefei again, he said: "Fair and just? Professional? Then I would like to ask you what you call a profession is a person who sings high notes and breaks the tone. A person who sings high notes only depends on roaring and can't hold his breath. Let such a person be promoted. Do you? Please don't use the word "professional" to insult music." Shi Fei used your word to call Chu Yuefei before, but now he has directly used your word.

This shows that Shi Fei is really angry.

As Shi Fei's words fell, the atmosphere on the scene was very tense, but the recording scene of Norwegian University's program was quiet and terrible, as if the needle fell.

The audience sitting in the auditorium felt this depressing atmosphere.

Other players think Shi Fei is crazy, he must be crazy.