Chapter 4

"The star push officer is here, the star push officer is here..."

The tense atmosphere in the dormitory was about to fight in the next second, but at this moment someone shouted loudly.

Someone asked: "Which star push officer is here?"

"It's Jiang Yuxing of the Moyin Circuit."

Everyone suddenly felt that there was a lively watching. Among the three star push officials, Jiang Yu was the most difficult and talkative.

What he hates most is the people who make trouble or make falsehoods. He once found that someone sings directly at the party to expose it, and in other singing variety shows, he eliminated the people who were appointed by the producer fortress on the spot.

He is not afraid of offending people, he just looks at things right or wrong.

This time, on the first day when Shi Fei moved into the dormitory, he had a conflict with his roommate (fat). He splashed Dai Liang’s quilt wet. No matter what, it was his fault. He hit Jiang Yuxing’s push officer and couldn’t eat. gone.

At the end of the corridor, a young man was wearing a white (color) denim shirt, with a handsome appearance, trimmed legs and wide shoulders, and a pair of long and narrow peach eyes with an unruly look. He was walking towards this side with a trace between his gestures. Expensive.

Behind him was a follower vj, who appeared to have come to the dormitory to record material on the spot.

"What's the matter with you?" Seeing the crowds around the door 106, Jiang Yu stood aside with his trouser pocket in one hand and asked, with an aura that made people inaccessible.

"Teacher Jiang Yu, Shi Fei and Dai Liang (fafa) had some conflicts. Now Dai Liang’s bed is wet. It is estimated that he needs to change a quilt. You can know with a little guess.

He Xiaobei stood there with a awkward expression, eagerly defending: "Teacher Jiang Yu, this matter is not about Fei, it is because of me." If he didn't make Dai Liang angry first, then There will be no later things.

"What's up with you? Don't take all the responsibilities on yourself." Shi Fei raised his head and looked at someone and said, "Just say what you want."

Everyone did not expect that Shi Fei was so courageous that Teacher Jiang Yu was standing here, and he still dared to speak like this. Should he be ignorant or fearless.

They saw that Teacher Jiang Yu's face (color) turned black. After looking at Dai Liang, they said coldly to Shi Fei, "Come with me."

Shi Fei also considered cooperation and moved forward.

He Xiaobei grabbed him and said, "I'll go with you, this matter can't hurt you."

"Go back and wait, and wait for me to come back." Shi Fei followed Jiang Yu after speaking.

Everyone didn't realize that when Shi Fei was talking to He Xiaobei, Jiang Yu, who was walking in front, stopped and waited.

Looking at the people going away, everyone couldn't help but guess.

"I heard that Teacher Jiang Yu hates troublemakers the most. He won't directly cancel Shi Fei's qualification this time."

"No, the show has not been announced yet. Shifei is still ranked No. 1 in popularity. Can the show group give up a person with such a high popularity?"

"Ms. Jiang Yu is not the kind of person who will endure the unreasonableness of the other party when he is popular. You forgot that he used to eliminate all the people appointed by the producer when he participated in the audition show."