Chapter 66

In room 804 of Ziwei Hotel.

This is the resting room of Xue Wei, the president of the Zuijiang Literature Association. She was standing by the window at this moment, looking at the ambulance that had gone away at the door of the hotel, with a smile on her mouth.

When someone knocked on the door, Xue Wei walked over and saw through the crack of the door that it was her assistant. After the person came in, she asked, "How is the situation there?"

"Xia Hai (Yanyan) was suddenly allergic and rushed to the hospital. The other teachers and students of the Xianmeng Literature Club had no heads, and they were all flustered. It is estimated that they will definitely be affected by the mood for a while, and it is impossible to play normally during the game. "The assistant explained the situation one by one.

"That's good." Xue Wei nodded.

"One more thing, when Xia Hai (Yanyan) had a problem before, it was Shi Fei who took first-aid measures. It is said that he has read relevant medical books. Does he still know medicine?" The assistant was a little confused.

"I heard that he has been doing very well during his school years. It is normal for Xueba to read a few related medical books." Xue Wei took out a lady's cigarette and spit out a cigarette ring and said: "Whether he understands medicine or not What's the (guanguan) relationship with us? We are not a medical competition, as long as he doesn't understand folk music."

The assistant nodded. Now it seems that the night game is set.

…………

The game during the day was too fierce, and many reporters heard the news. They were completely enclosed at the entrance of the hotel. The hotel had no choice but to send security guards to block the reporters outside, but many reporters still disguised and sneaked. Go in.

An hour later, the competition between Zuijiang Literature Club and Xianmeng Literature Club began, still in the original venue of the banquet hall.

The two anchors and reporters were present, including the host.

The students at the Zuijiang Literature Club were all confidently smiling, completely unaffected by consecutive failures during the day.

At Xianmeng Literature Club, Tang Xiangyang and Xia Hai (Yanyan) were not there, only Wang Pingyang and Shi Fei were sitting there.

The host knew about Xia Hai (Yanyan) being sent to the hospital. It was useless to mention it on this occasion. (Gan gan) didn’t say anything. He took the microphone and worked hard to create the atmosphere: “It’s another exciting experience. The competition, this evening is a collision between Western music and Chinese folk music. It is well known that there are many types of Chinese folk music, with a long history dating back thousands of years. Of course, Western music is also not bad, whether it is guitar or piano. These have already been integrated into everyone's lives..."

Xue Wei said jokingly: "I heard that Shi Fei is a master guitarist. Before the competition, I wonder if we are honored to listen to you play a piece of music. How about giving some guidance to the guitar students in our piano school?"

This seemingly joking request was actually secretly giving Shi Fei off his horse. After all, Shi Fei represents the Xianmeng Literature Club.

Here are all traditional folk music studies, while the guitar belongs to Western music.

"So you don’t even have a good teacher at the Drunken River Literature Club? You need to rely on teachers from other literature clubs to help guide you? If that's the case, let your students come to our literature club, anyway, stay there anyway. It’s a waste of time.” Shi Fei stood there and stunned, completely different from the gentle expression in the morning. At this time, the appearance of thorns all over his body did not give Xue Wei any face.