Chapter 45

After all, Shi Fei was young, and it was impossible for Wang Pingyang and Tang Xiangyang to catch up with him.

However, in the end, Shi Fei was caught, mainly on other people's turf, with so many disciples and grandchildren, Shi Fei couldn't fight.

In a studio, Shi Fei sat very well-behaved, acting like a good-looking child, with an innocent smile on his mouth, trying to make himself look cute and well-behaved.

Tang Xiangyang coughed lightly and said, "Okay, don't behave well. If others don't know you, can I still not know you? A bad guy."

Wang Pingyang nodded secondarily: "Yes, it's just a stomach of bad water."

Shi Fei: "Two teachers, if you say this, I feel wronged a bit, I'm behaved."

Wang Pingyang snorted coldly: "Fart, when I first saw you on the audition show, I thought there was a problem. Sure enough, it didn't take long for the audition show to be a cloud of smoke from you."

Tang Xiangyang said: "I heard that the ratings of that show fell below the bottom, and the TV station may have to cut it down."

The original ratings champion was forced to cut the show by Shi Fei, which is not too good.

Shi Fei defended: "I can't be blamed on me." Although this was a ghost of him, could it be what it is now if it wasn't for the other side's crooked thoughts? He is completely protecting himself.

Wang Pingyang said, "Let's be less quibble. You are a troublemaker anyway. Even if you don't blame you for this incident, what happened to the global art exhibition two years ago?"

Shi Fei was depressed: "I blamed me for what happened two years ago? Do you still have a conscience? Who was I for?"

Wang Pingyang stared, "Don't blame you, can you blame us two old men?"

Shi Fei smiled helplessly: "Blame me, blame me all, it's all my problems."

Two years ago, he made a big noise at a global art exhibition. At that time, he was bored with writing at home all day, so he took his notebook and traveled everywhere.

When I was in country m, I happened to meet Teacher Wang Pingyang playing chess with someone in a teahouse. He leaned forward to have fun and played a few games with the other party, and was almost dragged by him to join the Xianmeng Literature Club.

It was also through teacher Wang Pingyang that I met Tang Xiangyang, and learned Chinese paintings with him, and finally became known, and was warmly invited by Tang Xiangyang to participate in the global art exhibition.

He mainly took a look when guests came in. At that time, he was still adjusting to the changing weather in other countries, and people had a cold. When he went to the art exhibition, he was wearing a mask. At that time, he didn't expect to meet people from other countries. Suppress the Chinese traditional painting culture.

Western paintings, watercolor paintings, etc. are popular in other countries. Even the Huaxia Kingdom now learns to paint mostly Western paintings.

The number of people who take Chinese paintings to participate in the global art exhibition is very small, and the place of the global art exhibition is limited. It can also be said that the quota of each country is limited.

Some people look down on the Chinese paintings of China. They know that their country has more excellent paintings that can be hung on the walls of the Global Art Museum.

Suffering from the limited quota, they wanted to take the quota of Huaxia Country. As long as they squeezed the quota of Huaxia Country, those quotas could fall into the hands of other countries. At that time, the Chinese paintings of Huaxia Country were hung in the corner.