Chapter 55

The two with a bunch of things went home.

Shi Fei put the watermelon in his hand on the dining table, shook his arms and said, "Is this watermelon not wrong? It feels more than eight catties."

Gu Yueze also put a bunch of dishes on the table.

Suddenly the fish in the black (color) plastic bag jumped, Gu Yueze blinked twice, his expression still a little frightened.

Shi Fei couldn't help but smiled and said, "It's just a fish, don't tell you to be afraid of it."

"Don't be afraid, it's too fishy." Gu Yueze said seriously.

Shi Fei picked out the dishes, sighed and said, "Looking at you like this, you should not be able to cook anymore. How do I feel that I have made a wrong decision."

Take in the other person, and then have to feed him and drink, and make yourself a nanny.

Gu Yueze said: "I will learn."

Shi Fei looked at the other person in disbelief and said, "Come on, you young master still learns to cook? If you are rich, you can spend millions in minutes. Don't waste your time like this. On the matter. You help take out half of my bayberry and wash it with cold white boil. Don't forget to put some salt in it, and put the remaining half in the refrigerator."

Gu Yueze obediently went to wash the bayberry. He was not familiar with Shi Fei's home, and it took a long time to find a place for boiling water.

Shi Fei was washing and slicing vegetables quickly. The knife was very fast, and he handled the fish quickly, with a neat technique.

Originally, he wanted to raise this fish for one day and eat it tomorrow. After returning home, he remembered that he would go to Xianmeng Literature Club tomorrow. He probably didn't have time to take care of this fish. (Dried gan) crisply (killed sha).

In half an hour, Shi Fei got a plate of steamed fish, fried shrimp with bamboo shoots and a tomato egg soup.

After putting one end of the dish on the dining table, he called to the living room: "Gu Yueze, I'm eating."

I didn't hear a response for a long time. Shi Fei took off his apron while planning to go out to have a look. As soon as he walked out, he ran into oncoming Gu Yueze.

The original suit jacket (take off tuo) is gone, only a white (color) shirt, compared to wearing a suit before, this time he looks more seductive in the white shirt.

The looming (chest xiong) muscle through the white (color) shirt can't be ignored. His body is leaning forward, and Shi Fei couldn't help whistling, and muttered, "It's a pity that this figure doesn't become a model. ."

Gu Yueze: "What did you say?"
Shi Fei picked up the bowl and chopsticks and said, "It's nothing, let's eat."

Gu Yueze looked at the dishes on the table. They were simple but very photogenic. When he was a little surprised, Fei could cook. He remembered Zhang Mengmeng's words, ‘Don’t be stingy when you praise it’.

Gu Yueze, who rarely praises others, reluctantly (qiang) found a sentence from his own dictionary and said: "Your cooking is very beautiful and the taste is very good."

Shi Fei poured himself a glass of water, put a piece of fish (meat rou) for himself, and said, "The dishes I cook are not only good-looking and delicious, but also delicious."

Shi Fei is very confident in his craft.

Gu Yueze picked up the chopsticks and clamped a piece of (meat rou) on the back of the fish, put it in his mouth and tasted it, then nodded: "It's delicious."