Chapter 38

When Shi Fei entered the Yiyuan Studio, Nuo Da's workshop was empty.

This studio is really poor. There are no more than five staff members together. This is because Song Yiyuan saw the studio sign a new artist. There is no way to recruit two staff members to come back. I can’t clean them and let them. Let them do it.

What Shi Fei didn't know was that Song Yiyuan had really moved this idea.

When he walked to the dance studio, Shi Feihu saw Wu Yan still practicing dancing, sweat swaying on his body.

Wu Yan danced from elementary school. His dancing skills are very good, his body flexibility is very high, and his movements are clean and smooth. It is a pleasure to watch him dance.

Going to the vocal room next door, Yu Zixing is sitting in front of the keyboard, composing music and writing rap. Yu Zixing is a strong qiang, but he prefers rap.

Because he grew up in a foreign country, his rap creations are still mostly in English. Recently, he has been trying to create raps in Chinese.

He Xiaobei is also in the room. He is lying on the floor, writing with pen and paper. He probably wants to try to write original songs.

He Xiaobei was originally an original singer in his previous life, but unfortunately he did not see his final ending.

Although Yiyuan Studio was poor, Song Yiyuan tried his best to give the best resources to them. He promised Wu Yan would invite him a good dancing teacher and he would really invite them the next day.

I also invited Yu Zixing and He Xiaobei to vocal and physical teachers to improve their professional skills.

Seeing their concentration, Shi Fei walked out silently and made a phone call.

Since people are brought out by him from "The Most (Strong Qiang) Idol", he is always responsible for them, and can't really let them go to waste at the One Yuan Studio for a year.

Shi Fei: "Old Qiu, it's me Shi Fei."

There was a slightly older but very angry voice over there: "Your kid still knows to call me. I'm busy looking for you every day, so Ma Sanjinsi."

When Shi Fei heard this voice, he knew that Lao Qiu was playing chess again. He was a chess enthusiast. Shi Fei and him met friends through chess.

"Did you not see me on the previous TV? I was really busy and went to the show." Shi Fei responded.

"Isn’t it good to play chess with me? You even ran to that kind of non-nutritive show, and finally got kicked out." Qiu Lao finally smiled mysteriously and said, "Lao Wang saw it on TV that day. When you were so angry, I scolded you at home for a day."

Shi Fei wondered, "Why are you angry with Teacher Wang?"

Old Qiu said, "I said you are not stupid. Lao Wang wanted to fool you into the national chess team. You said you were busy every day and you should be busy studying. As a result, you ran to participate in singing. , Can he not be angry? You better not let him catch, otherwise you will inevitably be beaten."

Shi Fei (touched Mo) (touched Mo) his nose, and decided to hide from Teacher Wang during this time, and then said, "Old Qiu, Old Qiu, I heard that they wanted to make a reality show similar to special forces. ."

Qiu Lao: "Che Bapingliu, the news is pretty well-informed. There is such a thing. Now the above is not satisfied with the artist's atmosphere. I deliberately want to create a program that enhances the external image. The team is almost done. It is estimated that the quota is being considered."