Chapter 74

After dinner, Tian Sihan began to teach everyone how to make Hanfu. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

But seeing that there is only one tailoring machine in the workshop of Hanfu, it is obviously not enough.

"Forgot before, we should rent a few here." Tian Sihan patted his brain, hating how he didn't expect this.

As soon as the voice fell, I heard movement outside, and someone was calling Tian Sihan's name.

Tian Sihan hurried out to look, and saw two workers outside dressed up in the yard, asking, "Is this Tian Sihan's home?"

Tian Sihan stepped forward in a daze: "Yes, that's right, may I ask you who are you?"

The two staff members said, "We are in a tailor's shop. We have delivered the five tailoring machines you rented from our shop in the afternoon."

Tian Sihan pointed to himself and asked, "I rented it? I didn't rent it."

Gu Yueze stood up and said, "I rented it."

After a pause, he said, "I think it should be useful."

Li Hong said with a smile: "It's too useful. I was worried that the tailoring machine was not enough, and it came."

Everyone praised Gu Yueze for doing a great job, but this guy is still looking cold and expressionless.

With a tailoring machine, it is much more convenient to connect Tian Sihan's own one, one for each person.

The first thing they have to do now is to cut out the shape of the clothes they are going to make, which is not too easy for beginners.

Although I measured the size for myself, it seems easy to make it.

People are about to collapse, and a lot of fabrics are wasted. Fortunately, they bought a lot of fabrics, and they still have them.

After that, Tian Sihan taught everyone how to step on the tailoring machine one by one. This thing felt a little difficult at first, but it will be fine after getting started.

It is that the technique is not too proficient, and it is easy to crook if you can't help it.

Too sleepy, Yu Wenwen almost put her fingers in and nailed it.

Fortunately, Li Hong was sitting on the side and saw that she pulled her hand out. After seeing that her fingers were fine, he said, "If you are too sleepy, go first (sleep in Shui). You can't do that. Don’t have clothes. Do it, I hurt myself first."

It's already over twelve o'clock in this meeting, and Yu Wenwen can't hold it anymore, saying: "Then I will go (sleep in Shui) first, I will get up early tomorrow."

Shi Fei saw that Li Hong was yawning at this time. He used to fly in the morning and was able to buy things in a car. There was no rest time at the end of the day. Li Hong had just been out of confinement, and he was easily sleepy. .

Jiang Yu also yawned here. The big man was really not interested in making clothes anymore.

I could not help but persuaded everyone: "Why don't everyone go back and rest first, and the Hanfu made by the time will not be beautiful if you are not energetic, (sleep Shui) When you wake up and have energy, everyone will do it again."

The two of them nodded.

Seeing that Shifei was still cleaning up, she also persuaded: "Shifei, you should go to rest first."

Shi Fei said, "Well, I finished the cloth on my hand and rested."

When Jiang Yu heard Shi Fei's answer, he yawned satisfied and went back.