Chapter 58

Shi Fei and the others entered a group of people and went up to the second floor. They only realized that when they saw the dress inside, the Zuijiang Literature Club was really expensive, and they had all the five-star banquet hall on the second floor.

The venue is also very good. It seems that they are very confident in their competition this time.

A table was built on it, and painting experts were invited to sit on it.

Students from Xianmeng Literature Club and Zuijiang Literature Club were sitting on the left and right sides of the stage, each carrying their own things.

The reporter and Douyu anchor Internet celebrities also stood on both sides, taking photos and writing materials while holding their mobile phones to live broadcast and whispering introductions.

Compared with reporters who have to go back to write manuscripts, Douyu Live is obviously more dominant here, and you can always get the latest situation.

Originally, this was just a contest between the two literary clubs. In comparison, netizens prefer to watch variety shows and reality shows. Fortunately, the popularity of these two Douyu anchors is still good. However, this time is not the peak time for live broadcasts, plus another It was live broadcast, which was a literary competition in which they had little interest, and was not very popular at first.
When the camera of one of the female anchors dangled to Shifei, netizens immediately recognized it in just a few seconds.

"Did I fly when I saw it? How could my husband get in the crowd?"

"Ahhhhh, I saw Brother Fei, don't think you can't tell if you are low-key."

"Brother Fei, your Weibo is closed, so you came here?"

The female anchor saw the barrage and discovered that the students of Xianmeng Literature Club actually flew sometimes.

He dressed in a low-key dress, mixed in the crowd, and the female anchor was not his fan, and had not been recognized for a while. Seeing many people yelling at Shi Fei, the female anchor pointed the camera at him again, and as expected, the popularity of the live broadcast room rose again.

Shi Fei's fans rushed to tell each other.

"Brother Fei, even if Weibo is closed every day, I think you still have to be in other people's live broadcast rooms at a glance. What kind of world is that?"

"Anchor, hurry up and put the camera on Fei Ge's face, zoom in, it's rare to catch him and don't let him go."

"Hurry up and let Brother Fei say hello to us, and I will give you the gift immediately."

"Brother Fei and Teacher Tang Xiangyang are sitting together, what are they talking about? Master Lip Language will be online soon."
Another anchor quickly discovered this situation, and secretly pointed the camera at Shi Fei. The popularity also rose. It was not until Xue Wei took the microphone to talk on stage that the two anchors pointed the camera at the stage. on.

But from time to time, I will bring Shifei to meet the requirements of fans in the live broadcast room.

Xue Wei stood on the side of the stage and introduced the microphone with her microphone: "Welcome everyone to come today. In order to make literature and art more progress, today we Zuijiang Literature Club and Xianmeng Literature Club held this literature and art competition. The students on both sides learn from each other and make progress..."

Shi Fei sat down, listening to Xue Wei's opening remarks on stage, and then introduced the rules of the game.

The competition is divided into painting academy, chess academy, and piano academy. The time is three games in the morning, afternoon and evening.