Chapter 41

Inside an antique room, the left side of the courtyard outside is full of the masters of the painting academy of ZBB.

Others don't know that the famous painter of Mr. J is Shi Fei, but Tang Xiangyang knows that he even tried painting with him two years ago.

Shi Fei is really the person he has lived up to now, and he has seen the most talented (strongly qiang) painter. He has achieved such an achievement at a young age, and he is not much better than him.

It is a pity that this guy is very ambitious. Others may not have achieved achievements in a few lifetimes. For him, it is only one of his interests, not the most interested.

This is so angry. Tang Xiangyang wants to discuss the academics of painting with him. This guy always can't catch people.

At that time, the program team used the guest list to discuss with Xianmeng Literature Club to record the program here. The original intention was that one of them would be fine.

When he heard that the guest list was sometimes flying, he voluntarily asked to be put in the painting academy to record the show.

Yu Yan can be regarded as all Tang Xiangyang’s apprentices, the only one who knows that Mr. J is Shi Fei.
Tang Xiangyang carried the basket and picked up the beans in the small yard, and said, "That kid Shifei, I guess I didn't know that he was here, and thought he could hide from me."

"I've watched it secretly from a distance. Seeing Fei's expression at the time, I probably didn't know that the program team had arranged to come here. Master, you should really look at his awkward expression, but the show will be broadcast later. You can see it later. I'm guessing, he is probably thinking about how to run." Yu Yan also smiled.

"There is no way to run." Tang Xiangyang straightened up, knocked on his slightly sour back, and said, "Is the old Wang coming back soon?"

Yu Yan nodded: "No accident, Teacher Wang should return to China tomorrow."

Tang Xiangyang: "It's just time to arrange for them to meet, Lao Wang should miss this kid more than I do."

Yu Yan thought of Shi Fei's gritted expression every time Teacher Wang Pingyang mentioned Shi Fei, especially when I saw Fei on the TV show some time ago. At that time, he wanted to drag people out of the TV and beat him up.

"Master, you are doing bad things." Yu Yan (强qiang) said with a smile.

"Our literary club is quiet, and it's time to be lively." The four arts of qin, chess, calligraphy and calligraphy are all Xijing's talents. Sometimes (sting ci) may be more inspirational.

"Okay, I'll make arrangements." Yu Yan turned and planned to leave.

"Wait a minute, take this basket of vegetables to them. This year this dish is so gratifying." Tang Xiangyang looked at the vegetables in his vegetable yard with a look of satisfaction.

"Master, your vegetable garden is usually so tight that you don't let me go in, let alone pick it. This will give them so much, I'm jealous."

"Shi Fei still has a small body, so of course I have to eat some organic vegetables. You are not a long (body shen) body and don't keep good health. You still want to grab some vegetables from me?" Tang Xiangyang While speaking, he took a closer look at the vegetables in the basket and said, "I can tell you that I can remember exactly how many vegetables are in this basket. Don't steal them halfway."

"I see." Yu Yan replied with a helpless smile, "Master, don't worry, I will definitely not steal it."

Sometimes the master is really like an old naughty boy, guarding this vegetable garden and these chickens every day, always worried that they will steal his vegetable garden.