Chapter 25

He Xiaobei's male voice is very stable, expressing all the emotions that the song wants to express, and even the performance is much better than during the rehearsal.

Many people have seen He Xiaobei's rehearsal, so he is not too surprised. He has solid singing skills and a unique voice. He has a good tone of voice when he opens his mouth, and his expression is in place with his stage movements.

Even when many people watched the interaction between the two, they felt that it brought them into the scene.

When Shi Fei was talking before, everyone still had a little drama, but when the sound of music rang, it suddenly became tender and charming, with the femininity of a woman between every smile and a pair of eyes. , Hooked those live audiences wanting to stop.

Before the live broadcast, a group of viewers were also howling wolves, all of them felt that they were in love with the goddess, completely forgetting that this was played by a man.

Teng Haining, who was in the background, was also surprised to see this scene (yanyan). He didn't expect Shi Fei to be able to show this. She was a little worried and said, "Isn't Shi Fei's demeanor specially learned before? "

"To learn vocal music, you need to learn expression management. Different songs use different songs to bring the audience into the singing. Shifei has a good talent for singing and has a solid foundation. He has learned expression management before, but it is normal for him to sing. I don’t believe in female voices. How many powerful singers in the entire music scene can sing well? As long as Shi Fei can’t sing well and can’t keep up with He Xiaobei’s rhythm, then this performance will fail.”

After listening to Liang Wei’s analysis, Teng Haining felt relieved again, and said, “He Xiaobei’s strength is actually good. Although he looks a bit more ordinary, he can win in his (sexual) softness. This kind of person is best controlled. It’s a pity that I have to follow Shi Fei to be stupid and not listen to persuasion."

Liang Wei, the deputy director next to him, said: “No matter how good the male voice is, it’s useless. The better the male voice is, the weaker the female voice will be. This song is considered to be smashed here.”

Teng Haining nodded.

This is the live broadcast scene. Shi Fei and He Xiaobei are not bad in strength. They can only use small tricks if they want to eliminate the two of them properly.

Putting Shi Fei into confinement and not giving him a chance to practice song rehearsal is to prevent Shi Fei from bursting again. He Xiaobei temporarily removed Mr. Jin Lin from him, just to make the unsuspecting audience look like they did not perform well. .

Soon according to the lyrics, there are two more lines of the lyrics for the male voice and the female voice is about to be sung.

Shi Fei's red clothes half brushed his face, winking like silk, and his voice sounded.

"Three points of cold wind and three points of frost, ten miles of lotus ten miles of fragrant, old promises are in vain, now people dare not look at it..."

When the audience heard this sound, they were shocked one by one, even more shocked than they knew Shi Fei was dressing up in women's clothing.

The audience before the live broadcast, even the barrage was quiet, all staring at Shi Fei's every move and singing on the screen, the audience fell into a sluggishness.

They actually heard a female voice, still a soprano, a soprano whose singing level is all in tune.

If it weren't for Shi Fei who knew the person on the stage was standing, he would have almost thought which female singer was singing on stage.