Chapter 75

At this time, Zhang Mengmeng's cell phone rang. She looked at the ID, and immediately picked it up and ran to her room, then closed the door, "Big Brother Gu, how is it? Is it feasible for me to give you a strategy?"

Gu Yueze: "He guessed it, but he didn't agree with me, but asked me to chase him boldly.

Zhang Mengmeng's eyes lit up when she heard it, "It's my father, that's amazing. The meaning of Fei Ge's words is obviously interesting to you. You are bold now, as long as you are bold enough, he will be you soon People."

Gu Yueze: "How bold is it?"

Zhang Mengmeng: "Go on first base and second base casually, and find opportunities on third base..."

Before he finished speaking, Zhang Mengmeng hung up. Looking at the beep coming from there, Zhang Mengmeng said, "Is this shy?"

Then he smiled like a nympho: "Big Brother Gu is too easy to be shy."

If we continue to develop in this way, the good things for Brother Gu and Idol will soon come.

No, as an idol’s daughter fan, she has to start to build a gathering place for CP fans for "Two Dads".

The thought of the two handsome guys being together, Zhang Mengmeng's rotten girl soul was about to emerge again, and the plot of more than a dozen pornographic novels flashed in his mind.

Gu Yueze, who returned to the studio with his mobile phone, was constantly dreaming about the first base and second base with Shifei in his mind.

The more I thought about it, the more I felt that I was really confused, how could I really find a 13-year-old girl to be a military officer.

When I returned to the workshop, I saw that Shi Fei was already sitting in front of the sewing machine and started working.

The light above his head shone on his black (colored) broken hair, showing a reflection.

The side face was illuminated by the light, and his facial features were dimly illuminated.

I saw Shi Fei's pair of white (dry gan) hands pressed on the cloth, and he was skillfully working as a tailoring machine, sewing the two pieces of cloth together.

The action was serious, and the expression was soft, but it didn't look like a little bit of evil grinding just now.

Gu Yueze only felt that his heart was extremely soft at this moment.

Gu Yueze, who was still entangled with first base or second base, suddenly lost his thoughts at this meeting, and walked over to pass the other two cut fabrics.

Shi Fei just finished the piece in his hand, and seamlessly took over the tailor from Gu Yueze's hand.

Gu Yueze picked up the scissors, cut the line connecting the two sides, and set the knot.

The two cooperated very tacitly, and the speed was also greatly improved.

Shi Fei's own clothes were done before, and there are still three people to do not even Tian Sihan's.

In the latter half of the night, the two of them had not been idle, and they had been cooperating to rush out the clothes.

"If you are tired, take a rest." Gu Yueze said distressedly when he saw Shi Fei yawning.

"It's okay, there is the last set left, I'll be fine soon." Shi Fei twisted his neck and said.

"Go and rest, I'll have the rest." Gu Yueze walked naturally behind Shi Fei and rubbed his neck for him, without the thought that he had deliberately brought (gou) | Really pressing for him seriously.