Chapter 3

The camera was pointed at Shi Fei, and everyone's eyes turned to him.

Zhuang Xinran continued to look at Shi Fei and asked, "Why can't you give others more hope and opportunity without harming anyone's interests?"

However, Shi Fei's eyebrows were calm and Ruifeng's eyes were slightly curved with a moving smile. He held the microphone in a hurry, and said lightly, "Ms. Lu Peng and Mrs. He Lulu are here. You shouldn't be right. Let me ask? Or do you think you can ignore the two teachers?"

One sentence blocked Zhuang Xinran and didn't know what to say, so he quickly said to Lu Peng and He Lulu: "Ms. Lu Peng, Mrs. He Lulu, I didn't mean that."

He lowered his head slightly as he spoke, looking a little aggrieved.

Teacher Lu Peng took the microphone in his hand and said, "I hope everyone can respect the rules of the game. As a player, all you have to do is to sing well in every game and not let yourself be regretful on the stage." Xin Ran's, but also the restless person flying when he warned.

He Lulu also picked up the microphone and said: "I want to tell everyone that if you want to be the most (strong qiang) idol, strength is an important factor in how far you can go on stage."

He didn't speak his words, but the meaning was clear.

Qin Zhi left.

Shi Fei sat on the chair indifferently, as if everything had nothing to do with him.

In the previous life, he and He Xiaobei chose other tracks, so Qin Zhi and Dai Liang were directly promoted.

Later, these two men became Zhuang Xinran's right-hand man, and they helped him secretly and other players. Shi Fei was finally forced to retire by the entire net. They both played a role behind the scenes.

In today's first game, Shi Fei felt that he was very kind. He just chopped off Zhuang Xinran's arm first, and left one for him to drive in the show.

Probably because of the sequelae that was eliminated just now, the other pending students in the back did not dare to challenge casually, after all, they all counted the strength of other people.

On the next day, all the qualified and pending players took the bus to the dormitory prepared by the program group. There is a room for every four people.

I don't know if the program group wanted to separate things, and put him in a room with Dai Liang and Zhuang Xinran. The last roommate was He Xiaobei.

There are two beds on the left and right, and there is a desk in the middle of the empty window.

Shi Fei chose the bed on the left corner, and He Xiaobei immediately picked a bed next to him.

While making the bed, Zhuang Xinran stood on the side and explained: "During the previous game, I had no other intentions. Qin Zhi is my friend. I just want to keep him. I hope you Don't think too much."

Shi Fei continued to make the bed: "I didn't think much about it."

Zhuang Xinran pursed his mouth and wanted him to speak. When he saw Shi Fei Jiang was wicked into the sheet, he pulled the two corners and lifted it, and he went to organize other clothes.

Zhuang Xinran was too embarrassed to say anything, and went back to his bed a little disappointed. When Dai Liang saw this, he felt that Shi Fei was too clueless.

He got up and wanted to train him, but Zhuang Xinran stopped him, and shook him silently and said softly, "I'm fine." With a smile on his face, his eyes still looked indifferent. Liang felt a little distressed, and his grievance with Shi Fei increased.