Chapter 77

On Wei Weidong's mobile phone interface, a red (color) line rose all the way.

Jiang Yu doesn't know much about stocks. He only knows that red (color) rises and green (color) falls. Seeing that Wei Weidong's line resembles the course of a steep cliff, he knew it had risen sharply.

The assistant director’s mobile phone shows another stock, which is also a red (color) climbing route.

"These are the two stocks that Gu Yueze recommended you to buy yesterday?" Jiang Yu asked incredulously.

Wei Weidong was speechless with excitement, nodding his head like garlic.

"How much has it gone up?" Yu Wenwen squeezed over and asked curiously.

"One stock is now 11 times higher than the price at the time of purchase, and the other stock is about 15 times higher than the price at the time of purchase." Wei Weidong bit his finger excitedly not knowing what to say. This is a bull stock. what.

"11 times 15 times?" Jiang Yu quickly counted in his mind, "According to your previous investment of one million, doesn't it mean that you made more than ten million in one day?"

Wei Weidong smiled slyly: "Before I was afraid of your jokes, I said that I only invested 50,000 private money. In fact, I invested 1.05 million myself. Even when I borrowed 1 million from Shifei, the total is 2.05 million. "

Jiang Yu's mouth was as big as an egg: "Fuck." Except for a sentence, Jiang Yushi didn't know what to say anymore. That was equivalent to making more than 20 million in a day.

Even if it is the top stream of the first line, the Dajia of the next line does not have the ability to attract gold.

Jiang Yu was jealous.

The deputy director over there also said excitedly: "I bought 800,000 yuan yesterday, and this will also make more than 10 million. I knew I should vote more." Fortunately, he also believed in Gu Yueze's ability. He invested in the deposits he had earned over the past two years, and at first he was very nervous, seeing this rising trend. It is estimated that the status of the family will be reversed in the future.

A few people from the program group said: "I also bought 30,000 yuan. Now I have the money to marry my wife. I don't need to ask my parents to take it. It's great."

"Hahahahahahaha I bought one hundred thousand, I have the money to study abroad for my children."

Those who bought it are all happily wanting to go around in circles, some people hate that they should have bought more yesterday.

Those who didn't buy each sighed and patted their thighs.

When everyone was surprised that Gu Yueze was fortune-telling, only Shi Fei and Gu Yueze sat in the same place, with a calm expression of what to eat and drink.

Shi Fei is not surprised that the stock will rise sharply. The president of the dignified Gu Group, if he doesn't even have this ability, how can he manage such a large enterprise.

Many stocks rise or fall are related to the company's internal management. Compared with the company's information, who knows more than Gu Yueze.

Gu Yueze ate calmly, and while everyone was surprised that the stock rose, he secretly picked up a piece of meat and put it in Shifei's bowl and let him eat it.

Shi Fei picked up (肉rou) and ate it with a smile. Seeing that Gu Yueze still wanted to secretly stuff (肉rou), he quickly stopped: "Enough, I can't eat it anymore."

Gu Yueze: "Take another piece, it's too thin."

Shi Fei: "..." Is this guy already in charge?

Still put that piece of (meat rou) in his mouth and ate it.