Chapter 63

The second game of Xianmeng Literature Club's chess game was played by Wang Pingyang himself.

Zuijiang Literature Club has also become Guo Shuisheng, the master of the chess school.

Shi Fei looked at Xue Wei’s expression over there, as if he didn’t want Guo Shuisheng to play, and asked a little curiously: "Teacher Tang, didn’t you say that Chengyuan’s level surpassed his master Guo Shuisheng? Why didn’t you say the second game Continue to let Cheng Yuan play?"

"This Guo Shuisheng has lost in the hands of Lao Wang before. This time I guess he wants to save face and break the shadow of many years in my heart." Tang Xiangyang sat and explained to Shi Fei.

"The two of them have a chess and a Chinese chess. How did they play against each other?" Shi Fei raised his head and asked puzzledly.

"Guo Shuisheng used to be the same player as Lao Wang. When you were your age, they were both well-known genius players in the chess world. At that time, no one knew who they would lose and who would win against them." Tang Xiangyang Slowly said: "Later, I was going to participate in a youth chess competition. There was only one place. Both of them wanted to participate. Their master said to have a competition, and in the end Lao Wang won. Guo Shuisheng has not been convinced by the competition. He thought it was his master who was in favor and told Wang Pingyang how he played chess in advance. After that, he gave up Huaxia Chess and switched to Western Chess."

Shi Fei nodded. He didn't expect there to be such a history. No wonder the eyes of Guo Shuisheng and Teacher Wang Pingyang have always been so ‘sentimental’ before.

At this time, Fei also felt two ‘lovely’ eyes that focused on him.

Looking sideways, he met Cheng Yuan's eyes, with a faint resentment in his eyes.

Shi Fei couldn't help but curled his lips, brother, don't look at me like this, you will be misunderstood that you have thoughts of me.

As a result, Shi Fei felt two (strong qiang) eyes again, and looked at the blond Sirami Herman, who was the brother of Carol before.

The look in his eyes was a bit like a cheetah was looking at a prey, Shi Fei bends his lips, and the corner of his mouth (gou) smiled like a smile.

Turning his gaze back on the big screen, he followed the situation of Guo Shuisheng and Wang Pingyang's chess.

It is different from Wang Pingyang, who is usually grumpy. After he is on the chessboard, Wang Pingyang's aura will be restrained and become calm and calm.

The way he played chess was to swallow the opponent's pieces bit by bit.

"Which one of them do you think will win?" Tang Xiangyang asked Shi Fei in a low voice.

Shi Fei propped his chin with one hand and said, "The results will come out soon."

Less than half a minute after Shi Fei finished speaking, Guo Shuisheng played a gray (color) picture of losing, and Wang Pingyang was still playing.

Tang Xiangyang turned his head to look at Shi Fei, and said with a smile: "You kid really hides (show), you still know chess."

Shi Fei: "..." has been routine again.

Are the old men in this class so shrewd? Always play tricks.

It's all because he respects the young and old too much.

It ended with Guo Shuisheng for about five minutes, and Wang Pingyang finally ended. He also failed to win the artificial intelligence, but according to the rules of the game, he won Guo Shuisheng.