Epilouge

June 27th, 2030

I put the stud diamond earrings on my left lobe before scrambling for the backing

I put the stud diamond earrings on my left lobe before scrambling for the backing. Once I finally found it, I push it in. "Massimo!" I call out into the house.

"Mia bella?" He responds from the other room. "We're going to be late!" I exclaim. I swear to God if we are late he'll be sorry.

I slick back my gelled back bun with my hands once over before removing myself from the wall-mounted mirror. I zip up my jeans in a hurried paste and rip the tag off my simple white top.

"Where are my shoes?" I whisper looking for them all over. I was sure I put them by my bed.

As I'm looking for them I almost trip over a small body. I turn around to see Ares, My second son and child, holding my white sandal heels in both his little hands with a generous grin.

"Really dude?" I raise a brow. "Here you go!" He hands me the sandals. "Thank you, baby." I was in a rush I took them from him and put them on.

I didn't even realize my six year old son was wearing a full on suit. His curly hair resembled his brother's, moisturized and well done but cut shorter so nothing touched his face since Ares hated hair on his face.

His suit is cute and gray tied with a black bow tie and I just knew he'd steal all the spotlight today for simply being cute. He has to change.

"Um. Ree? This isn't a suit event."

"Daddy wears suits so I'm wearing a suit." I try not to groan out loud. He does everything Daddy does and not only am I jealous but sometimes deeply annoyed.

I have to admit sometimes its cute. "Daddy isn't wearing a suit today, baby." I try to compromise. "But he said men that wear suits grow up to be strong." he states simply.

"Im the boss of you and I'm not wearing a suit. Cmon if you take off the jacket and the tie Ill let you wear it." I beg.

He nods and lets me help him takes off both. Such a sweet boy, I swear.

"Forehead kiss?" He ask his young voice cracking a little. I bend down to his height so he can kiss my head and he does so pleased.

"What is it with you and forehead kisses?" I smile feeling my heart warm. "Daddy kisses you on the forehead." He states.

My face drops, way to ruin the moment. You think your kid loves you but he really loves his daddy I guess. "Oh so because daddy is doing it you're doing it?" I ask.

"No."

"No?" I raise both brows intrigued.

"I asked him why he does that and he said because he loves you and I love you too so I want to do it." He explains.

I press a hand over my chest and pout feeling my heart explode. Ugh, kids! "Aww babyyyy!" I gush. "Give mommy another one." I bend my head down again. He giggles and kisses it.