23

- Home is where the mouth is

"Bella. Don't tease me, I don't play fair." He warns.

I don't care how you play, I said in my head. However I didn't have the courage to say it out-loud mostly because I didn't know what he meant.

So I bite my lip again.

His jaw is clenched still but his eyes are different. Passionate. Lustful. What the fuck have I done?

He stands up to his full height in between my legs, his eyes never leaving mine. I look up at him, nearly breaking my neck. He pulls my lip from my teeth slowly then swipes his thumb across my bottom lip.

He begins buttoning down my white collared blouse. "You wanna know who that phone call was from?" He begins parting the blouse from my body leaving me with my black Lace bra only.

"Not really." I reply honestly . I did not give one fuck right now. He smirks, "impatient aren't we?" He unclips the bra with one hand and admires the work in front of him.

Yep. Work of art and he knows it because staring at my boobs for like a minute doesn't go unnoticed.

"Evan Peer. He's an high ranked employee." He states, swiping his thumb across my brown nipple, I shiver.

"Who didn't really do a high ranked thing." He rasps. I don't care is what I wanted to say. Now his hands rub up my thighs and under my skirt pulling it up.

"It frustrates me more than anything. To give someone so much power and then they don't use it well." He continues before pulling me closer to the edge of the desk. Closer to his crotch.

He rubs my slit under the black matching underwear. "Wet Already, Gorgeous girl?" He more whispers to himself than says it to me.

He toys with my underwear now. "He lost 30 Million just now." He states still talking about the Evan Peer man pulling my panties down.

"A lot of money." 30 million would put me in retirement. I was anxious and excited but annoyed with this work talk. I had my titties out, my pussy out and I get to hear about an employee.

His pointer and middle fingers swipe my slit vertically making the sound of wet flesh, I watch him smile down at my crotch like an asshole. "A lot of money." He says above whisper.

"Why are you telling me this now?" I shiver. He rubs my bud with his thumb quickening my breath and libido. I threw my head back in satisfaction. 

I feel kisses trail up my neck then small bites up until my ear. "Shit." I whisper lowly. "Because I want you to fire him."

"Huh?" He inserts his index and middle fingers into me and I gasp into a state of euphoria. Big hands is an understatement when it comes to his. He moves his hands in and out in a mid tempo.