02

- Everyone has Shit

 He nods and says nothing more, his tall frame pulls by my arm as he walks along the sidewalk

"Wait- wait! I don't even know who you are!" I squeal while being forced to move in his grip.

"Massimo." he says like he had earlier. "W- no- how do i know you're not a kidnapper?!" I exclaimed. "You willingly followed me, I did not take you. Kidnappers take people." he simply says.

"Okay, how do I know I can trust you?" I ask. "You don't know that, and you couldn't for sure." he says then stops at a plaza mart.

He takes off his black hoodie and forces me into it just leaving him in his wet t-shirt. "But you do trust me. harm will never come your way when you're with me." he assures me.

I know this is crazy, I know I shouldn't trust him, be with him or follow him but my spirit is attracted to him. If I look into his eyes I see no intention of him hurting me, and I could read people well.

If I just turn down my head and listen to my heart a bit it would tell me to go with him. "Okay." I croak.

He nods and begins walking again but this time instead of dragging me he held my hand. His muscles show in the light of the night and it's all I focus on.

"How old are you?" he asks. "I'm fifteen." I confirm. "I'm seventeen." he says shortly after.

We come to a stop by another bus stop. "Are we taking another bus?" I ask, he doesn't respond to me but goes to a bike rack beside it, following him I notice him unlocking the cord that attaches two electric scooters to the metal bars.

Oh he has scooters, okay.

He gets frustrated trying to detach them and instead stomps up to me and digs his hands into the pocket of his sweater that I was wearing. He pulls out a pair of pliers and cuts the cord realizing the scooters.

So not his scooters.

"What are you doing, those aren't yours!" I yell-whisper. He removes one of the scooters from the bike rack and holds it out for me to take.

"No!" I exclaimed. "Hurry up and take it, Alexandra." he says urgently but calmly, the way my name just rolled off of his tongue made me feel warm.

His harsh gray eyes stared into mine like a threat, I wasn't going to steal this scooter was i?

"HEY! That's mine!" a voice is heard from a distance making both our heads snap to the person. It was a small light skinned- mean looking ass kid, just by looking at him you could tell he bites people .

I guess I'm stealing a scooter tonight.

kids that look like that i just know he'd beat my ass. Without missing a beat I took the scooter from Massimo and turned it on.