01

April, 20th, 2012 - Bus Boy

My tiny fragile heart pounds against my chest begging to be let out, his eyes scan me up and down like i was a pot of gold

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My tiny fragile heart pounds against my chest begging to be let out, his eyes scan me up and down like i was a pot of gold.

I have to tell him.

"You're so sexy Alex." the voice rasped out as he had this scary predatory look in his eye.

I don't feel sexy, I feel exposed, naked in this thing he has me in. small skimpy underwear and nipple covers.. Not even a bra but this is what he wants.

He's my boyfriend, he gives me anything I ask for, he flaunts me like a trophy, he's what all the other girls want, he's what you'd expect in a boyfriend so the least i can do is give him me. Even if I'm uncomfortable and exposed.

"I'm yours, Jordan.'' I say above a whisper the words he taught me, what he told me he wants me to say. His hand finds my cheeks, and then my neck wrapping his large hands around my throat.

I never liked it when he did this but I guess it was what he liked, probably saw it on a porno because that's what teenage boys usually watch.

I think he likes to practice a lot of porn tricks on me because he pulls out some weird shit.

Maybe for example the whip in his hand at the moment.

We done all types of things like handcuffs, clips all fifty shades of gray shit but I can't possibly go through with this, my ansecorters did not do 400 years of slavery and opression just for me to stand in front of a white boy with a whip for pleasure?!

I don't think so.

Why does he possibly think this is okay? "Stop.'' I say coming to my senses.

I understand he's curious and he has told me multiple times I was his first black girlfriend which is a total red flag but has good qualities to him!

I'm always invited inside his huge ass house with his butler and things. I'm welcomed around his friends, I have the latest new shoes and most importantly I'm the coolest girl in 9th grade just because of Jordan Johnson.

All in exchange for sex i guess, but sex has it's limits and most importantly sex has it consequences, i have to tell him.

"Stop?" he looks confused. "I can't- we can't- a fucking whip,Jordan?" I sigh, annoyed. "What? It's kinky." he exclaims.

"It's a fucking whip!" i exclaim back! "Oh, don't bring up that rasict crap again." he rolls his eyes. "We should not be having any conversations about you being rasict EVER!" i argue while capturing my clothes on the floor and putting them on my exposed body.

"Just be the good little slut you are and let me take you." he says calmly. I cringe at his words. "I shouldn't even if i wanted to anyways." i shake my head and pull up my jeans to my waist.

Never Widowed #1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें