25

A/N: HIIIII!! (🚨DONT SCROLL PLEASE I BEG READ THIS🚨)
Firstly, I just wanna clear up a few mistakes I wrote since this book is in writing and NOT editing at the moment.
1:Massimo's eyes are Grey not Green
2: Roman's name is Roman not Romany.

Also! I read every comment posted on this book and I just want you guys to know that I hear and see you. If you want to make a suggestion, correction or talk anything related to the Never Series you can email me: @lustfullypiere@gmail.com OR dm me here on wattpad or Instagram @LustfullyPiere

I love reading opinions and recommendations (even the bad one because they tell me Im doing my job in sparking feelings)

I've seen a lot of you are invested In Artemis' pov and thats amazing and great and I DO promise more of T's POVs! However this book is Massimo's and Alex's so obviously they will have majority of the POVs.

Lucky for you since I am making this a series and this is only the 1/8 book I will gratefully announce Artemis gets his own book in the #5 addition.

Happy reading :)

___________________________

-Unexpected Visitor

"What am I going to do!?" She passes the bathroom back and forth as I lean against the sink with my arms crossed and my smirk wide watching her

"Fuck me!" She puts her face in her hands continuing to pase. "Now or later?" I reply.

He looks up from her hands with a death glare. "This is serious! My dad is a complicated man." She exclaims. "More complicated than me?" I raise my brow.

She chuckles holding her finger up."Nothing is more complicated that you." I sigh and lean off the sink to stop her from pasting by grabbing her by the waist.

"Alexandra It'll be okay. Ill be respectful and charming, Im good with people." I say. She stares at my blankly blinking trying to process the words. This time she lets out a gut wrenching laugh like i was the funniest thing in the world.

"He's gonna kill you." She gets out of my grasp and paste again. "I highly doubt that, Bella." She gives me another shut up glare that only works because it arouses me.

"Look don't try to be overpowering and dominant towards him and all that just try not to be rude." She instructs, I frown. "That's really hard."

"Massimo!" I smirk. "Okay. You got it." She continues to formulate a plan while I try not to think about her full bright red lips or how she always smells like warm vanilla.

How her curls bounce with every move she makes or how lewd her beautiful sex noises a- "Are you listening!?" She asks. "Always." I lie. Lately I've been doing a lot of that.