32

- Black Amex

The wind rides up my suit and the cold air touches me all around

The wind rides up my suit and the cold air touches me all around. My shoes touch the concrete of the empty abandoned parking lot.

I hold this slimy creature by his collar and repeatedly punch the man in his face hearing either my knuckles or his bones crack. Again, again, and again.

"Okay, Capo."

Again.

"Capo, that's enough." Roman says putting his hand on my shoulder. I instantly elbow him in the face whipping his head to the side.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do." I seethed dropping the mans collar, his body dropped to the ground, his head hits the concrete.

"I say it's enough when I say it's enough." I spit. Roman groans holding his nose."Do you think maybe you can say it's enough now?" Vincenzo childishly asks.

I turn to him sizing him up and give him a look. "Okay, geez! Man I don't know why you have a sick up your ass lately." Vincenzo speed walks away.

"Alex hasn't gotten his dick wet yet so he's cranky." Verona says as she looks at my victim with disgust sticking her foot in his side. "Watch your mouth." I grit at her.

She knows just because she is my sister she can run her mouth, anyone else would die the second Alexandra's name left their mouths. "Ugh, he's no use to us now!" She continues to focus on the man laying on the concrete.

"Did you hear what I said?" I wipe the blood that splattered on my face. 

"Yea I heard what you said and you know how many fucks I give?" She sticks her tongue out and pushes air into her cheeks before she blows a raspberry while holding a thumbs down. "Zero, fratello, zero. Guess what? Me and Alex are like this-"

she crosses her pointer and middle fingers together. "And I know all about the little temper tantrums you've been throwing. Let me just say, if dominico ever did that to me Id actually shank him." She finishes before whipping her blow dried hair in my face.

I growl. Speaking of the devil Dominico appears to grab the man who is now dead and dispose of him. "Id never do that to you, Princessa." He whispers thinking I wouldn't hear but really I am so close to ripping his neck out for criticizing me and shamelessly flirting with my younger sister.

She got lucky when my phone started ringing because I was about to lose my temper. "What?!" I exclaim answering my phone.

"I'm sorry if this is a bad time Mr. Morreti, Im calling from your local bank about some suspicious purchases recently that came up to the price of five hundred million and three hundred and forty five thousand. We're wondering if you're card is missing or if you'd like us to lock it-"

"read me my recent purchases." I cut the lady on the phone off.

"Your card was charged twenty thousand from 'Rolex', Ten thousand form 'Fashion Nova', three-hundred thousand from 'Mercedes Benz'  thirty thousand from 'Victoria Secret', five-hundred dollars from a small boutique and a full payment for a five-hundred million english country mansion In France, Paris." The lady says.