52

December 25th 2023 - Family

With my head on his chest and my leg stretched over his abdomen I trace the tattoo on my husband's chest lightly waiting for him to wake up

I had already been up from a long time ago I get a little impatient when he doesn't wake up, For a fucking Mafia boss you'd expect them to be light sleepers for obvious reasons.

Impulsively I slap his chest. He jolts awake and holds my wrist. "Good morning." He says not so pleasantly as he drops my hand. "It is a good morning indeed, Merry Christmas." I smile stretching out my body to hug him.

His arms close around my waist befor me pulls my full body on top of him. "Back to sleep now." He mumbles.

"No, it's Christmas!" I exclaim. "Since when do you care about Christmas?"

"Im telling you right now that little boy is going to come in here and jump on us any second n-"

"CHRISTMASSSSS." Artemis pushes the bedroom door open and body slams himself onto our bed.

He wears his green plaid pj set that matches with the rest of us.

"I told you."

Massimo gets up grumbling and goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth. "He doesn't like being woken up." I shrug.

I tell T to stay where he is so i could brush my teeth as well then off we all went to travel downstairs.

We walk the first floor of the house to the living room where the tree is.

"Did you get me an xbox?" Artemis asks.

"We don't know." Me and Massimo both say in unison.

"Did you get me new shoes!?"

"We don't know."

"Okay what about a silent basketball?"

"Seriously kid, we're about to open the presents." Massimo stops him.

"I just wanna know!" He exclaims.

"SURPRISE SHAWTAY!" Vincenzo's voice yells as he pops a confetti cannon at us.

Green, white and red confetti shoot at the three of us prior to entering the living room and sprinkles onto the geound.

Vincenzo, Verona, Roman and staff all huddle in the living room looking excited for gift opening.

"Cool!" Artemis exclaims catching the confetti in his hands. I smile widely. "What are you guys doing here!?"

"As we said before, we always sneak in! What did you guys get me!?" Verona plops on our couch with her white silk pajama set and her forever perfect hair.

Massimo picks a piece of red confetti from his hear and death glares Vincenzo. "Merry Christmas!" Vincenzo spreads his hands and does jazz fingers.

Massimo slowly walks over to him in a threatening manner. Vincenzo sneaks backwards "Hey, don't touch him!" I scold as I stop him by placing a hand on his chest.