46

-Advanced

Verona kicks down the door in a much dramatic un-needed way

Verona kicks down the door in a much dramatic un-needed way. Behind that door was fifty shades of chaos.

Shattered glass, fighting men, gunshots firing left and right. "Ohh.. shit." I say under my breath.

"Alex, get down!" Verona exclaims pulling me down to the floor very fast. A glass bottle flies over my head and falls down into the basement behind me.

Verona grabs both my shoulders, puts me to my full height and pushes me against the wall. "What did I just say!?" She whispers exclaims.

She doesn't wait for me to respond snd instead jumps straight into the battlefield not fearing for her life as much as I am.

I follow her movements and cover my head and face as we travel across the room. A man throws another over a glass table shattering it futher.

We reach a set of stairs that she files up. I immediately get scared of being left behind and I B- like behind her.

Almost five shots came close to my face but thats okay I guess. Verona runs down the long hall on the second floor for what seemed about for five minutes and during that time

A man ran into the bathroom closed door, someone threw something out the window and I swear a piano was flipped over downstairs.

Massimo really knows how to cause a ruckus. My baby don't mess around because he loves me so and this I know for sure.

Hey ya to that.

Verona pulls me into a room at the end of the hall and shuts the door behind us. My back hits the door as I try to catch my breath.

"We're gonna die. We're both gonna die." I mumble. Verona ignores everything I'm saying.

She starts tapping the hardwood floor with her foot. I look around viewing  the room seeing the light pink rose wall paper and the queen sized bed with white pillows and a bunny stuffed animals.

the room littered of makeup, nail polish and magazines like a messy teenager lived in here.

There was a wall mounted mirror with lights on it. Pictures boarder the edges of the mirror. I walk closer to the mirror while verona does God knows what.

Getting a closer view at the pictures I see Verona's younger self wearing a hoodie holding up two peace signs with chipped black painted finger nails and making a kissy face.