06

- Marvel

If Massimo  thought I was going to come back here to him he was delusional

If Massimo thought I was going to come back here to him he was delusional. I need to find someplace else to work, doesn't matter where, it could be a dairy cream for fucks sake.

I didn't wait for him to say nothing more as I walked out of his office. "How did it go?" Ms.Tompson stood excitedly outside of the office door waiting for me.

I gave her an apologetic smile "I declined the job, Sorry Ms.Thompson." I said sincerely, she was a nice lady and she wanted me to have this job clearly. "It's okay, I understand. Mr. Moretti is a lot to deal with." She says.

"Nice to meet you, easy work." I smiled at her as I walked to the elevator. "Thank you dear!" She waves at me. As I left I left with rage thinking how could he do that to me, I should've had the right to know if he was alive.

And don't get me wrong I know he was truly sick, it was visible back then but if he got over his illness I should've known so I could divorce him sooner or I don't know, learn how to be with him.

He could've said anything else than saying he was in the fucking mafia, that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. And all that just to keep me married to him?

I was gonna suck all the money out of Moretti's pockets. If that meant getting him to agree to divorce, I'd sue him over and over again.

After entering my car I slammed the door shut and quickly turned on the engine before driving out of the lot. I'd be damned to come back to this place again. "Siri Call Fallon." I commanded my smart car.

"Calling Fallon Johnson." Siri was heard as he rang her phone. With about five rings Fallon finally picks up the phone "What?!" She says aggressively, making me jump in my seat.

"Is this not a good time?" I was scared. Truth to be told, Fallon was a great friend since highschool but she often scared me then and even now. "Oh. Alex?"

"Yes?"

"I'm so sorry, I thought you were my assistant." She mutters. "Oh, what a relief." I chuckled as she laughed with me. "What can I do for you?" She asks.

"I was wondering if you knew a lawyer specifically good at Divorcing. You're the only person I'd think to know good lawyers like that." I say.

Fallon is a multi trillion heir. She owns like five major companies including the one passed down to her by her father and her life is very public.

She and her companies gets attacked a lot because she is such a successful lesbian woman. We need more Fallons in this world.

Also, Her brother is Artemis's father. We sometimes communicate about Artemis, she's very interested in him as an aunt.

And no she doesn't have any contact with her brother.

"Did you get married in texas?" she asks in a high pitched voice. "It's a long story." I said not wanting to spare details. "Well I want to hear these details. I'll tell you what, I'll send you my favorite lawyer and in exchange you, me, Mason and Mariana go out for lunch, like a highschool reunion." she proposes.