10

Sept, 26th, 2022 -Denial

"Why is he worried about college applications at ten, you don't find that weird?" Massimo raises his brows

Yes I'm a bit concerned and sad about how fast he's going but he doesn't need to know about that. "Not at all."

his face still holds the same slight expression he held this whole time this morning. Confusion with a hint of what the fuck.

Yet still his face looked cold and mean just as it was expressive, though i'm convinced you have to study his body language to see such expression.

The slight raise of an eyebrow or a snicker with a smirk. It was easy.

And if i could read him, T can, easily. Such a manipulative and smart soul in such a little body, I just knew no friendly activity was going on when I was on the phone.

Speaking of phones, his rings vibrate the jacket of his sleek black suit. Why was he always wearing a suit? Mafia thing? My stomach hurled as I thought of the word 'mafia'.

He fishes his phone out of his pocket while standing up from the dining table and walking away. "Mara, have you known me to ever joke? I want all the things I asked for, now." he growls over the phone,

his voice fading as he walks further away. Didn't even bother to excuse me? I sighed and let my head fall onto the wooden table not sure what to do with myself now.

I just wish I could go back to fifteen and go back to that night when I met Massimo. Feel that sense of freedom again and adrenaline. But for fucks sakes the one time I broke the rules it bit me in the ass ten years later.

"LOAD ME UP SOME WAFFLES, SIR!" a loud booming female voice with a strong Italian accent carries closer towards me.

I have been smelling the smell of breakfast since i woke up but haven't seen any food. "Me too." another voice but male calls out. "Us too please." another male voice.

Even though I couldn't see these voices I had a good idea of who they belonged to and was proven right when they walked towards the table.

The same murderers from last night along with the amazing actress. Walking into the dining room they looked surprised to see me there just sitting.

Three men, one blonde, one auburned and one brunette, then Verona. "Donna, do you mind if we sit?" the Tanned brunette man standing with at least ten stacks of waffles in his plate.

His attractive face looked easy going and smiley as he said it. How can one of them look so happy? He wore a black wife-beater and gray plaid pajama pants with a gold chain.

I hummed in response. "Donna is a terrible name to assume someone would have." They all laughed.

"Donna isn't a name, it's a title." Verona chuckles holding her plate, ironically wearing the same pajamas she kidnapped me in.