36

-Firsts

Barely stepped foot inside - And I mean literally that- Im already being pressed against the wall

The front door is still open from us entering the house, the cool air hits my skin from outside. His hands grip my face as he kisses me like he has never had a kiss before and is too lust hungry to stop.

He trails down my neck biting slightly. "I don't like the be teased." He states referring to that insufferable dinner party.

"You seemed to like it a lot, actually." I say breathlessly pulling his belt. "Eggar aren't we?" He says pulling my hands away from his pants. "What are you doing? Take it off." I catch myself saying.

He doesn't say nothing more, With that he picks me straddling my legs around his waist and continues to kiss me. "Oh, I see you guys hav.." Austin's voice drains out as he sees us by the door.

Usually Id be highly embarrassed by now but Massimo has found a sensitive spot on my neck that's making me care less about whoever is standing in this foyer right now. "Take a walk, Austin." He says, I feel the vibration of his voice below my ear.

"Deeply Noted." Austin says as he speed walks past us out the door.
Massimo closes the door behind him with his hand slamming it, I pull away.

"Quiet!" I hiss as he begins to carry me upstairs. "You think anything tonight is about to be Quiet?" He smirks. I raise a brow. "I am not a screamer." I defend. And I never have been. Always a soft gasps type of girl.

"Let's see then." He puts me down, I realize we've made it up the stairs and into the bedroom already. He turns the door and flips the lights on before dimming them greatly.

The room held a low exposure aesthetic where it was dark enough to be sexy but light enough to see. He steps behind me painfully slowly and unzips the emerald dress standing so close I feel his breath on my neck.

He tugs the strap of the dress two times. "Off." He says. I don't waste time, I take the dress off pooling it by my feet. That leaves me in my bright red lingerie set that left little to the imagination. "Fuck." he cursed really lowly I barely heard it.

He steps in front of me and drinks me in, loosening and removing his tie, giving me better view of his neck tattoos. "Lingerie Ill never get to see, huh?"he muses recalling the words I threw at him.

He removes his suit jacket resting it somewhere on the floor. With eye contact he kisses from my neck down. Between my breast, my stomach , my thighs.