09

Sept, 25th, 2022 -Goddess of wild animals

I love this chapter sm because it shows more of T's character traits. (Even if they are the bad ones)

"Okay, so, I know this is hard for you to understand,But we will explain to you in specific detail if you need me to

"Okay, so, I know this is hard for you to understand,But we will explain to you in specific detail if you need me to." Alexandra says anxiously to the kid.

She had forced me to sit with her and explain to this child why everything is what it is (more like she asked me to explain it to him with her and I simply said yes)

but I wish I didn't. He has so much confidence in such a little body and he hasn't even said a word yet.

All he does is glare at me, watch me, study me with these eyes that just tell me he's about to chew me up in some kind of way.

Even if he is dressed in the same hulk pajamas he came in here with and his hair had looked much worse since I first met him he still looked more put together than me with just his facial expression alone.

So here I am sitting around the dinner table avoiding eye contact with a ten year old for fucks sakes.

"You can ask questions if you have any." Alexandra sighs. Artemis gives us both a blank stare. "Great, because I have a lot." he starts.

"Like how on god's green earth did the bane of my existence force you to run off into the city and marry a mobster man and make us move to italy." he glares.

Alexandra's eyes widened. "T, I haven't even told you anything yet. How did yo-"

"i read your diary." he admits quickly.

"You what?"

"I read your diary. The one you kept in highschool." he admits shamelessly again.

Okay.

"Why would you do that?"

"because I thought you would have tips in there on how I could pass my math class but you didn't so instead I got boring stories about my sperm donor, a ninety-eight percent instead of a hundred on my test and knowledge of you thinking you were going to be married and widowed to a cancer survivor. Emphasis on the survivor part because clearly he's not dead."

my head is starting to hurt, i feel like i'm talking to a thirty year old. How is he so articulated with his speaking?

"I connected the dots that it's the mobster because he has the leukemia ribbon tattooed on him and his name is massimo which is also the name you doodled multiple times in that diary."

he points at my arm where my leukemia ribbon tattoo was indeed located. He's smart, observant, intimidating. I think I might like him.

I turn to alexandra amused you doodled my name?