41

April 22nd 2023 -Butterfly effect

I wipe the lone tear that fell from her eyes while thrusting into her mouth

I wipe the lone tear that fell from her eyes while thrusting into her mouth. She lets out a muffled moan as my tip hits the back of her throat.

"You can take it, can't you, Mia Bella?" I grunt wrapping my hand around her hair that resembles a lion maine now.

She muffles a moan again as if she's telling me she can handle it. "Tap on my thigh if its too much." I say strangled.

Another tear slips out of Alexandra's eye as she gags on my dick.

Seeing her pretty little ass kneeled in front of me taking as much as she can as her mascara runs down her face might be causing a permanent hard on.

"Fuck, that mouth is going to get me in trouble." I groan and throw my head back.

I fuck her mouth like it was my life long passion. Like it was exactly where my dick needed to be.

Surprisingly she hasn't tapped out, she's taking it like the good little girl she is.

When I look back down on her she meets me with the same eye contact and sucks harder like she has a mission.

I just can't handle it.

"I'm close." I grunt.

I get ready to remove myself but she clings onto my pants indicating she didn't want me to.

"Alexandra," I grit knowing I was two seconds from cumming in her mouth. Apparently that's what she wanted because she lets her hand take over.

In a fast paste she jerks me off while holding her mouth under my tip, tongue out, ready to take what I can give.

The sight of that was enough to make me cum.

I clench my jaw and grunt as I feel myself drowning in the feeling of euphoria.

Just like she wanted, I let go into her mouth.

Coming down from my high I watch her and her closed mouth as she swallows then wipes the corner of her mouth with her thumb.

She stands up to her full height slowly as if nothing just happend. She brushes the imaginary lint of my shoulders and loosens my tie normally.

"How was work?" She asks perkily as if my pants weren't on the floor and my dick wasn't hanging out. "How was work?" I echo.