31

January 10th 2023 - Sickening

I heat up the metallic chain with the blow torch preparing for another round

I heat up the metallic chain with the blow torch preparing for another round. "Jesus, stop! Ill do whatever you want!" Jordan yells as I heat up the chain.

I put the blow torch down and whip him with it. He screams in agony while jolting his back forward. "I don't want anything from you." I reply whipping the chain again.

He screams, a tear slips out of his eye. Pathetic. I double take the item in my hand then laugh at myself.

"Shit! It seems I've grabbed the wrong whip!" I say cheerfully putting down the metal item. I see him start to relax.

"My wife told me about your little sex fantasies." I say amused as I grab a leather whip. He tenses again. I had bought it freshly made just for him.

It was hard to find since obviously no one uses these but I went through lengths to get it not feeling like holding an old one in my hand. I didn't feel like holding history in my hands.

"I was just a kid, I don't do that shit anymore!" He exclaims. I hit him with the whip once. "She has a scar on the back of her thigh because of one of these thanks to you." I say whipping him again.

"Which is sick- you are sick. But I'm even worse so," I shrug whipping him again more tears spring out of his eyes.

"Im sorry I was rude to the kid! Please!" He pleaded. I tsk. "You weren't rude to any kid you were rude to mine." He opens his mouth to say something I know I probably wouldn't like but before he could get the chance I whip him again.

"I mean, the comment on his skin tone and hair was that really necessary?" I whip again and purposefully hit his face. He cries in agony.

"You know what? I don't know how you do this, I feel disgusting holding this shit." I drop the whip.

"Lets get to the real fun." He mumbles a Please. I walk to the table with my tools and pick up some pilers.

"As I was saying, When He told me what you had said it really hurt me, jordan." I say in a sarcastic sad voice spinning the pliers in my hand stepping closer to him.

"I personally think my boy is most handsome out there and so did he. Let me tell you, whatever you said last night shattered his self esteem." I pick up his pinky finger.

"Holy shit! Wait! Wait, Im sorry!" He pleaded before I used the pliers to dissemble his finger.

"I don't like anyone thinking they can make my family inferior." I say simply looking at the pliers with his blood around it as he groans in pain.

"This one is a bit boring too let's get a new one." I walk to the table again.

"Please just kill me, just kill me, Please!" Jordan begs. I smile sinisterly. I pick up a butcher knife and turn to him.