13

- Nostalgic

I gave in. I let him crack my skull. I let him get into my head, aaaaaand I'm the head media marketer of Moretti Corp.

I got my own office, nice and spacious. Surrounded by glass walls and directly next to Massimo's Office that is also surrounded by glass.

Our desks face each other, I try to focus on my new job instead of his unashamed intense staring. Emphasis on the unashamed!

He knows he has my head fucked up right now, he knows he got to me. On the bright side I do get my own assistant which happens to be Ms. Tompson in fact.

She walks through my open door with her flats clacking against the marble floor, she smiles and I smile.

"Okay, dear, these are the files the last Marketer kept. Are you sure you want to go through them?" she asks, loading a box of files onto my sleek white desk.

"Yes, I'd like to see what the old employer was doing with the place." I sigh,  standing up and opening up the box. "Let me just say, I'm so glad you decided to come back. It seems like Mr.Moretti likes you." she hums.

"It would seem so, wouldn't it?" I hold back on telling her that not only does he clearly like me he also has a legal marriage with me.

"You can take the rest of the day off, I think I'll be fine." I told her. Marge looks surprised by this. "Are you sure?" she frowns. "Yes! Go spend some time with your family or binge netflix shows." I suggest.

She walks towards the door slowly before stopping. "You don't want me to get you lunch? Or a coffee?" she asks. "Nope. I'd like to see the restaurants out here by myself." I say.

She walks slowly towards the door again before stopping by it. "Is this a trap?" she asks, leaving me to chuckle. "The last employer was a bitch, huh?"

"the bitchiest." marge echoes before fully leaving. Poor woman. For three hours I went through this box and now I know why whoever this person is was fired.

Ideas are terrible and old fashion it makes me want to run myself over to the point where I just said fuck it and threw away the box.

My ideas will be better. Sighing I droop back into my chair and start jotting down plans until being interrupted. Verona Knocks on my already opened door.

She stood almost as tall as her brother with her brown hair freshly blown out, dressed in tights and a JuliArt crewneck.

That does not surprise me one bit. I can see why T is smitten with her because she looks like a model. "How's my new sister-in-law on her first day?" she says perkily.

I stare at her "what are you doing here?" I then narrowed my eyes. "I work here, part-time!" She exclaims. "Great."

I mutter. She skips along inviting herself in and sits in the chair provided in front of my desk.