14

- So what?

"Great, are we done here?" Alexandra asks with her hand parched on her hip

"Great, are we done here?" Alexandra asks with her hand parched on her hip. She is undeniably sexy in mom mode and lucky me I get to stand here and watch.

I'm not surprised when I see the other man staring at his wife the same way. Such a shame. I would've liked him if he didn't assume I was Jordan.

"Erm well no. We have a no violence policy. I'm afraid we might have to take suspension into consideration." my head snaps to the principal for the first time since i've entered this office.

"The fuck you just say to me?" I question in a low tone. No way on god's green earth did he just threaten to suspend my kid. Not my kid.

It's getting harder to remind myself he isn't mine. "Don't be afraid. Fear not because you're not suspending our kids, mate.'' Levi follows after me, surely as mad as I am.

"I know this might be upsetting but rules are rules." Mr.Moseby says. I stare this man dead in the eyes wondering if he's really serious.

"Although we could let them off with a warning. It should not happen again. "Oh, It wont." Mariana and Alexandra say in unison. "Can you call my son Carter down? We'll be taking him home as well." Mariana says to Mr.moseby who gets on it immediately.

"Get in the damn car." Alexandra  hiss at Artemis. We all exit the office in one swift motion.  And Artemis and I walk towards the main entrance.

When I realized Alexandra wasn't following us but stayed to rekindle some friendship with the other mom I sighed and continued to the car with Artemis.

"Mathew?" I grit my teeth at the odd and disrespectful nickname that has stuck with me. "What, kid?"

"would you have killed his dad if I asked you to?" he asks. My first thought was yes. Id kill anyone him or his mom asked me to but at the end of the day that really shouldn't be the answer i give him.

"No. I'd send you to therapy." I lie easily opeining the door to the exit for him. "Of course." he mutters under his breath. "Let him win." he walks out the door and I follow.

"What is there to win?" I ask but he doesn't answer. "Why did you guys fight?" I try again sternly. "I-i don't know he deserves it! He intimidates me and he's talented-" he says with uncertainty

"So he deserved a bloody nose because he's talented?" I raise a brow. "No! He- he's just too ignorant and mean without saying any words. He can easily say a lot with his piercing gray eyes. Such a person doesn't deserve his eyes. Or his face." He rambles.

I slowly chuckle to myself after pinching my nose and whispering 'Jesus christ' to myself. "Okay. I think I understand." I nod my head and resume our walk to the car.

"What!? What do you think you understand?" He follows with his little legs. "You have a crush." I state simply.

"On who!?"