33

- Specialist

The needy and passionate kiss turned into rough and dominant

The needy and passionate kiss turned into rough and dominant. I already know the air has shifted.

I moan subtly and he responds by grabbing a handful of my ass. I liked it way more than I should've the feeling of his hands on my body made me shutter.

The feeling of his dick hardening against me made me moan again. He presses me onto the matte black painted wall roughly tracing my curves.

My mind's pace is corrupted by his touch so badly I almost reach for the bedroom door. I say almost because we were interrupted.

"I acknowledge you too are finally alone." Austin says after clearing his throat. I pull apart from the kiss in panic and tried to move away but Massimo's hands were planted at my sides not letting me move.

I give him a "let me go" look and he just ignores it. His back is faced to Austin while I am face to face with his and this is embarrassing. "Go acknowledge somewhere else." He grits.

I see his annoyed face close to mine and even though he wasn't breaking eye contact with me I knew his annoyance was directed at Austin not me. "Im afraid I can't, sir. We must talk."

"It can wait."

"I'm afraid it cannot, sir." He insists. I was positive Massimo was about to punch something based on how his face was starting to look. We need to work on his anger issues.

I rub his arms switching his attention back to me, Ive never seen a mood change so fast. "If he says it's important, it really must be. Go talk to him, Im going to go to bed, okay?" I say in a soft voice.

He nods then murmurs an 'okay' "I must be mistaken. I need to talk to the both of you." Austin says. I look at him. "What?! Why?" I exclaim.

"It's regarding the child."

Austin led us to the dining table to talk and when he did he told us about how he picked up Artemis a few days ago and he had similar mannerisms to what just happened a couple hours ago.

Massimo was seriously about to hit him for waiting so long to tell us or call a doctor but Austin explained he didn't think that much into it just that he was upset.

Austin then recommended us to let him see a specialist which made me feel a little queasy. I couldn't believe my baby needed help and I was too blind to see it because I was caught up on why a man was upset with me.

Not only that but because I knew I could never tell my dad if We decided to give Artemis mental medical attention because he's a close minded Jamaican who doesn't believe in that sort of stuff.