27

January 1st 2023- Rain before the Bow

Greys the shade of black boring into my eyes, I stood wearily

"Has he stolen from you?" Massimo asks. "Yes."

"Cheated on you?"
"Yes."

"Abused you?" My silence thickens as it answers his questions. I swear he had growled. "Physically, emotional or verbally?" I switch balance on my toes to my heels. "Yes."

"All three?"
"Yes." He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"How many times has he touched you."
"I can't remember." I admit.

"So more than once." He states more than asks. "Yes." His jaw twitches and for a second I thought he would've broken all his teeth with the way he clenched his jaw.

"What did he say to you?" He asks. "What?"

"He abused you verbally, what did he say to you?"
"He would just call me names and stuff," I said softly.

"What kind of names?"He grits

"Like the usual.."

"define the usual." He grits. "Bitch, um, slut just those things. Sometimes maybe even derogatory terms if he was mad enough." I say above whisper ashamed of myself.

He scowls loudly and he revolts. "Derogatory te- for fuck sakes, Alexandra!"

"It was a long time ago."

"I do not care! Tell me why I shouldn't kill him right now!" He exclaims. "And don't mention Artemis!"

"Because you can't just kill everyone who upsets you!" I exclaim back. He slowly takes a few more dangerous steps towards me.

"It seems that I have given you the idea that I am a sane and nice man and I pride myself on controlling my impulses around you but make no mistake I am not merely sane enough to want to let him breathe for another second and I can kill him, I will." His chest moves up and down rapidly as he look's down on me.

"I wasn't asking you. T wants to meet him, you can't."

"You weren't asking?" He asks threatened. "You think He'll ever forgive you if you kill Jordan, huh? Be realistic. One meeting and we'll both be there." I stare at him, He stares at me.

His phone rings echoing the house interrupting this very uncomfortable moment. He pulls the phone out of his suit annoyed.

"We'll talk about this later tonight." He says as he answers the call and walks out of the mega Manor spewing Italian curse words. I sigh and run my hands down his face.

Its been the same conversation for a week straight, him interrogating me then lashing out. Its put a strain on our relationship as well, it seems like all we can do Is fight.