26

- past meet present

"You don't need this right now!" Fallon's voice exclaims from the other room

"What are you suggesting, Fallon!" Mariana yells back. A shattering sound follows after that like the sound of glass breaking.

"I'm going to go check on them." I say to Massimo as I stand up from the table. I don't wait for a response before I get up and leave.

It was completely abnormal for those two to fight as they were like two peas in a pod so I was extremely concerned. I walk into the kitchen finding the two violently starring at each other.

"Hey, what's going on?" I ask. "Nothing!" Mariana exclaims. "No,Something! Something very big is happening!" Fallon spits back at her. "And Its none of your business what I do with my something!" I see the glass platter into pieces on the floor.

"Okay,ladies lets not do this right now, It christmas." I try to stand inbetween them. "you barely know him!" Fallon shouts. "Yes I do!" Mariana fires back her mexican accent becoming stronger than ever. "After ten years?!" "Its not his fault!" I had no fucking clue what this argument was about.

"Okay! Can we just calm down!" I try to pry. "Nothing calm about this situation." Fallon rolls her eyes. "Oh, shut the fuck up!" Mariana replies.

"Wow." A fourth voice joins the party. I look to the entrance of the kitchen to see a lanky white man with dirt blonde hair and blue tired eyes.

"I was kind of expecting a welcome home party." We all freeze. The blood drained from my face and body as my limbs go numb. My knees where about to buckle and my dinner was about to come up.

Vivid flashbacks of my highschool years return to me, the bad ones as I starred at jordan eye-wide. "Get out." Fallon says so quietly I could barely hear her.

"I live here." He frowns. "No I live here. Get out." My whole body starts shaking. "That's no way to talk to your little brother." He starts. "The will states I own 50 of the house. I'm quite hurt I don't get a warm welcome home from prison. Especially since you put me in there." He steps closer to fallon in à threatening manor.

"One wrong move and I will call your PR and get you back in there." Mariana threatens. And still I can't move. "Hm, Is that so?" He raises his brows amused. "Its good to see you again, Mari. Ten- Nine years has done you well. I don't think I've ever got over my crush on you, Mar." he smiles sinisterly.

After I got pregnant Jordan got into some trouble with drugs and gang violence, Fallon had found out about it all including my pregnancy and pulled some strings to get him arrested.

He was becoming a whole different person and a danger to us all at the time. "You're disgusting." Mariana seethes.

"Maybe." He shrugs.