Forever To Go...

So guys... This is the Last Chapter....

A big thank you to all who read and appreciated my story. It really means a lot for an amateur writer like me.  

Dive into the chapter...

_____________________________________________________________

All the employees were in shock. They never imagined that Raghu could do something like this.

Sid gathered everyone and made an announcement.

Sid: We did not know whom to trust. So hum logo ne milke plan banaya tha... Amrith is in Jiju's office along with Shehnaaz. They've not only crafted the designs but have also initiated the production process for the products. So, everyone, take a deep breath and relax. We've got this covered.

A collective burst of applause erupted, filling the room with relief and happiness. Sid, about to leave, paused at the door and turned back.

Sid: Aur haan...The designs that all of you worked on will be featured in our upcoming collection. They are secure in the laptop that Raghu attempted to steal, but he didn't have enough time to hack into it. So, rest assured, they are safe and sound.

The room buzzed with joy and relief as everyone realized their hard work had not gone in vain.

In Sid's office, the atmosphere was a mix of gratitude and friendship.

Sid : Thanks yaar... tu mere liye yahan aaya apna sara kaam chood chad ke... 

Ronak: Saale dost ko thank you boltha hai... Tere liye tho jaan hazir hai... 

They both share a brotherly hug and shook hands.

Kushal entered with a positive update.  "Sid, Sab kuch as per schedule chal rah ahi..."

Sid: That's wonderful...

They were all genuinely relieved that the real culprit had been caught. Sid wasted no time and headed to Jiju's office to share the good news. As he relayed the success of their plan and the capture of the culprit, a wave of joy and relief washed over everyone.

Sid approached Amrith with gratitude evident in his eyes.

Sid: Amrith, Thank's a ton bhai... Agar teri help nahi milthi tho pata nahi kya hota...

Amrith smiled, his expression reflecting genuine respect and camaraderie. 

Amrith: Yeh tho mera farz tha Sir... You have always helped us in every possible way  every time we needed help. aur uske saamne this was just a small payback ...

They shook hands and exchanged a brotherly hug, sealing their bond.

With the crisis averted, things proceeded smoothly. The exhibition went on successfully, and the products received a lot of appreciation, marking a triumphant end to their efforts. The team felt a deep sense of accomplishment and unity, their hard work and dedication paying off in the best way possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six years had passed, and Sid's home decor and furnishing company had achieved great success. Sana had taken charge of the fashion designing department, and they had tied the knot right after Sana's final exams. Now, they were proud parents of twin boys.

Ken had relocated to the US to manage his business and remained unmarried. Kushal and Sid had become Managing Partners in the home decor business. Kushal married Jasmine, and they had a son, with another one on the way. Shefali was happily married and settled in Germany with a cute little daughter.