Kaun Aaya?

Who was it? Dive in to find out

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana stood in shock, watching as a beautiful girl embraced Sid.  She looked beautiful with a pretty face with sharp features and flawless skin. She was slim with above average height and curves in all the right places. Sana tried to process and understand what she had just witnessed.

Girl: Hey handsome... kaisa hai??? (she said in a happy tone)

Sid: Rhea???? Tu??? Yahan???(He was perplexed) I mean it's a surprise...(Sid was not sure how to react.)

Rhea, who's been friends with Sid since childhood, has always wanted him to be her boyfriend. She embodied the saying "all that glitters is not gold." Despite her stunning appearance, her inner self was anything but beautiful. Selfish and cruel, she could stop to any level to get what she wants.  She valued money and status above all else and thought money could buy anything, including happiness.

Her agenda for this visit is to reveal her feelings for Sid to him, who on the other hand has never shown any interest in her before.

Rhea: I have an entrance exam for a PG course here in Mumbai. Tho socha why not stay with you. So, how have you been? Looking quite a snack.

She threw herself at Sid again, touching his arm in a flirty way and checking him out shamelessly while biting her lip. It was at that moment she saw Sana standing behind him.

Rhea: "Who is this? Your servant looks decent..." she says, using a condescending tone.

Sid and Sana were taken aback. Sana, infuriated by her comment, shot an angry look at Sid.

Sid: Servant???? Abee... go and test your eyes. Ithni khoobsoorat ladki tujhe kis angle se servant lag rahi hai? (He asked in an annoyed tone) She is my girl. Rhea, meet Shehnaaz ( He introduced sana pulling her to himself with a sense of pride.)

He held sana closer and continued. "Baby, yeah Rhea hai. We are childhood friends. Her family moved to Delhi few years back.

Sana forced a smile and greeted Rhea, extending her hand for a handshake.

However, Rhea responded with attitude, merely saying hello and ignoring the offered handshake. Sana's irritation escalated. Sid, feeling helpless, stood there as Sana, angered, went inside. He then gestured for Rhea to take a seat.

Sid: Main pani leke ata hoon. In the meantime why don't you freshen up?

Rhea: oh yeah, I could use the washroom. (She said and hurried towards the washroom)

Sid hurried to the kitchen to calm down his upset girlfriend. Sana was boiling with anger. She saw him and was going to walk away from there but Sid pulled her into his embrace and planting a kiss on her head.

Sid: Shant ho ja baby. She is a dumb fool. (He tried to passify her)

Sana: Mera tho man kar raha tha ki main mooh tod doon uska. Kis haq se who tujh se chipak rahi thi??? (She was furious)

Sid: Shant ho ja mathe... (he said in a coaxing tone)

Sana: Tu mera hai aur sirf mera rahega. Lagi samajh? (She snapped at him)

Sid: Haaan meri jaan. Main tere hoon aur sirf tera rahunga. Don't you trust me?

Sana: Khud se zyada trust tujh pe hai. Lekin I cannot see another girl flirting with you or even looking at you.  (She said displaying her possessive side)