Some alone time

Sorry dear readers for making u wait for so long... Was held up with a few things. To be honest was not sure if i should continue or not... But I know its frustrating when people stop the story mid way... So continuing...

____________________________________________________________________________

Sana came out of the room and saw a tensed Sid. He looked up from the phone and saw Sana standing outside bauji's room looking at him.

Sana: kya hua? Pareshan dikh rahe ho...

Sid: Can we go for a drive?

Sana: ek minute ma ko bolke aathi hoon

Sid nods and sana goes inside tells her mom and comes out. Sid and sana drove off. Sid was very silent and Sana understood that he was upset about something. She held his hand kissed it.

Sana: Kya hua??? Kuch tension hai kya? (She asked him in a worried tone)

Sid: maine bola tha na naya segment launch karne ke bare mein. And about the exhibition

Sana: mhmm... tho uska tension hai? (She asked running her fingers through his hair)

Sid: Nahi... Uske designs kisi ne chori kar liye(he said in a depressed tone)

Sana: Oh... ab kya karenge? Exhibition kab hai? (She asked anxiously)

Sid: 2 mahine baad.

Sana: Koi naaa hum naye designs banayenge aur secretly kaam karenge. I know you can do it. (She tried to comfort him and give him some confidence)

Sid's smile lights up the frame as he tenderly kisses Sana's hand. They drive together until they reach a beautiful, quiet place where they can see the city below. Stepping out of the car, Sid holds Sana close and kisses her passionately, their love evident in the urgency of their embrace. After a while Sid broke the kiss and said

Sid: I've missed this intimacy all this time. Now that we're together, I feel at ease. You're like my soothing medicine." (He said joined his forehead to hers)

Sana: Mhmmm? (She asked putting her hand around his neck)

Sid: Can you work with us on this new product? (He asked)

Sana: Main??? par main... I mean I am into fashion designing. Interior designing... Am not sure...(She was taken aback by this sudden question)

Sid: You have a good sense of interior décor also. Pls don't say no... (He said looking into her eyes cupping her face)

Sana: Magar Sidharth mera style bohoth desi hai... (She said in a doubtful tone)

Sid: I was planning on an Indo western style... What say? (He asked hopefully)

Sana: I am not sure Sidharth (she was still doubtful)

Sid: Pls Pls Pls.... (He made a pleading puppy face)

Sana could not hold her laugh. She laughed and agreed to it

As Sid drew her close, their lips met in a tender kiss. Afterwards, they ventured to a nearby restaurant for lunch before returning to the hospital. Mumma Gill remained there for the night, watching over Bauji, while Sid, Sana, and Baaz returned to the hotel.

Sid informed his mother about the  invitation from Bauji for the Shukla family to join them at their home the following day.  A sense of contentment filled the air as they realized that finally, amidst all the trials and tribulations, everything was falling into place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a short up date but will post the next ones soon...